查看: 31|回复: 0

关于火灾逃生的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  家庭成员平时就要了解掌握火灾逃生的基本方法,熟悉几条逃生路线。那么关于火灾逃生的英语作文有哪些呢?以下是师哈哈网小编推荐的火灾逃生的英语作文,供大家参考。
火灾逃生的英语作文篇一  One night, when I was about to go to sleep, I suddenly heard an explosion of bomb.
  I watched out from the window and saw that heavy smog rise from a factory near my home.
  Then flames leap out. My father realized that it was an explosion and then caused a fire.
  He called 119 and 120 immediately.
  At the same time, my neighborhoods looked out from balconies and windows.
  They made phone calls, telling others what happened, or discussed with others.
  After a while, several fire engines and ambulances arrived. They immediately starting to put out the fire and rescue the trapped people.
  About half an hour later, the fire was put out, two people injured and no people died.
  It was lucky.
  However, it reminds us that we should focus on preventing fire carefully in daily life. A slightest mistake may cause serious consequences.
火灾逃生的英语作文篇二  If there is a fire going on in the building, there are some rules that must be followed. Firstly, find the exit as quickly as possible.
  Touch the door of your room to make sure if it is hot or not.
  If it si hot, don't open it, find other ways to escape. Secondly,put wet towels along the bottom of the door to stop the smoke and fire coming in.
  Thirdly, phone the reception desk and call 119 informing them of the accident.
  Then open the window and wave and shout for help.
  When the firemen come to help, do what they say, don't argue with them on anything.
  If you follow the above advice, you should survive any fire accident.
火灾逃生的英语作文篇三  Many people now rive and work in very tart buildings.
  It is often not so easy to get away from these buildings in an emergency, resulting in great toss of lives.
  So how to survive in case of a fire is a problem concerning all those involved.
  No one knows for sure when a fire witt happen, so it is extremely necessary to make preparations before a fire starts.
  Check the fire escape in advance and make sure that you can find it in the dark when lights have failed.
  Find out where the nearest fire extinguisher is and read the instructions to learn how to use it.
  Don't lose your head if unfortunately a fire breaks out.
  First, telephone the fire department immediately when the fire just gets started. Take care not to be overcome by smoke, which containing monoxide gas, can kill you quickly.
  Cover your mouth with a wet towel or a wet cloth, and avoid getting into the smoke.
  Don't get in an elevator, as you may get trapped if the electricity fails.
  If you can not get away by yourself, it is of great importance to hang something out of the window to attract attention as a sign of asking for help.
  In short, if you make preparations before hand and take precautions during the fire, chances are that you will survive in case of a fire if it really breaks out some day.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.