查看: 25|回复: 0

初二英语作文运动

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  生命在于运动,我喜爱运动,运动给我带来了极大的乐趣。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的初二英语作文运动,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
初二英语作文运动篇1  When I was a child, I loved badminton, and my mother, who always loved badminton, would not miss this opportunity to teach me. So, when I didn't have a badminton racket, I started my "mobile career" with the racket. At first, I pointed out that I could not rule, and slowly, as the years grew, I was able to fight with my mother. Watching badminton in the air like a happy elf jump, the downstairs friends are eager to try. As a result, I have been very happy in sports.
  Exercise makes me healthy, happy and confident.
  At the campus sports meeting, I was chosen to play the shuttlecock, and when I was playing, I was quiet and a slow kick. When I try to create the miracle of the moment, the playground is boiling up, I not only won the first prize, and broke the school record, I was very excited, nervous before the game lost to the outside of the cloud nine.
  As I grew up, volleyball stars became my idol, and volleyball became a favorite of my sports career. It was a holiday, and I reported to my dream volleyball class. Every morning, my friends and I gathered on the volleyball court, and stood on the hot ground of the sun, practicing running, serving... Sweat drenched our clothes, sweat dripped into our eyes, and our faces were ruined like a flower cat. We studied meticulously, Shared the joys of sports together, and forged a strong friendship. I was chosen to be the volleyball captain in the school, and I was in the same game with the players in the sport. I would also learn to make up for each other and make progress together.
  I love sports, sports make my life colorful, a lot of happiness, more confidence, more friendship.
初二英语作文运动篇2  With the coming of winter, our school held a winter long-distance running activity. As the saying goes, "health is the greatest wealth in life." If one loses his health, what good is it to learn and have more money?
  The winter long-distance running is under the initiative of President wu, with "I sunshine, I am happy! I exercise, I am healthy!" That clear and neat slogan, gradually began the curtain.
  The new school flag was brandished and the long run began. Each class was lined up in a neat line, and the tired and tired body of the students gradually spread out, and the whole school was fully engaged. But because of the long period of inactivity, running running some of the students are like the empty ball, tired, some of the students are left behind. But in the teacher's drive and encouragement, every classmate's face and full of smiles, each student body began to bursting with strength, each student's feet began to take steps. Everyone ran, Shouting, leaping, leaving the cold wind behind him, leaving the worry behind and lighting the hope of life in this cold winter.
  After the long run, the students followed the orderly queue back to the class. The playground suddenly became silent, the phrase "I sunshine, I am happy! I exercise, I am healthy!" The inspiring slogan stayed with the students' hearts.
  Winter long-distance running makes us become sunny, healthy and happy.
初二英语作文运动篇3  When running in the field, swimming in the pool, flying high in the air, the wind. The waves. The gas is coming in to flush the "rain" cheeks for you.
  You will know in a flash that exercise brings you joy and enjoyment.
  And in that instant you'll love sports.
  I love sports because I like the feeling of being swept by the breeze.
  I love sports because I like the feeling of being wet with water.
  I love sports because I like the feeling of breaking my breath.
  In the track and field, the athletes who are running for the future, have a certain ambition, through their own efforts, his future will be infinitely beautiful.
  I love sports, because it gives me pleasure, because I want to make my future better.
  Remember to start running, because the classmate laugh I fat. I made up my mind to lose weight. I just started running and didn't think I would fall in love with sports.
  Every morning I would run with my uncle, breathing fresh air and feeling the world.
  Gradually, I like to play sports, because sports not only make my body more symmetrical, also bring me health, bring me happiness, more promote my relationship with my uncle.
  Sport is the essence of life. Let's go exercise together!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.