查看: 32|回复: 0

小学生做饭的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  你会独自去做饭吗?那你知道做饭的英语作文怎么写呢?下面是小编为大家精心整理的关于小学生做饭的英语作文,希望能够帮助到你们。
  做饭
  Last night, my parents told me that they would go to have dinner with friends, so they wouldn’t stay at home and let me to buy something to eat by myself. I played computer games for a long time and when I got tired, I found it was almost eight o’clock. I didn’t want to go out, so I opened the fridge, there were many stuffs for me to make dinner. I had never done it before, I only watched my mother cook, but I still wanted to try. I made a fire and put the meat in the pan, the flavors were also mixed in it. When the meat almost got black, I finished. Whe I tasted, I realized the meat was over cooked. I must learn to cook.
  昨天晚上,我的父母告诉我,他们要去和朋友们吃晚饭,所以他们不在家,让我自己买东西吃。我玩了很久的电脑游戏,当我疲劳时,我发现这几乎八点钟。我不想出去,所以我打开冰箱,有许多东西可以让我做晚餐。我从来没有做过,我只看着我妈妈做饭,但是我还是想试一试。我生了火,把肉放进锅里,调料也混在其中。当肉几乎要变黑时,我就完成了。当我品尝,我意识到肉煮过了。我必须学会做饭。
  做饭
  I like cooking from i was very young i am always passion about making delicious dishes for my family which also can help my parents to reduce their stress from the work. Also when i watching the cooking program on television i think chef is a very interesting and creative job and brings people joy from their dishes.
  China has a wide range of food culture consist of many types and flavours. this is the trigger brings me to discover more interst in cooking.
  我喜欢烹饪从我很小的时候我总是热情为家人做美味的菜肴也可以帮助父母减少压力的工作。当我看电视上的烹饪节目我认为厨师是一个非常有趣的和创造性的工作从他们的菜能带给人们快乐。  中国有各种各样的饮食文化包含许多类型和口味。这是烹饪让我发现更多的兴趣。
  学做饭
  I have to admit that delicious food not only can satisfy my stomach but also can let me love cooking. When I eat some very tasteful food I will think about how to make the food. Personally I have tremendous interest in cooking.
  During my cooking period I once succeeded in cooking very delicious food and meanwhile I also experienced failures. However I never regret loving cooking. Cooking makes my daily life more substantial.
  From cooking I also can learn some knowledge about health. I always look through the cooking websites to find new ways to make food. When I look at these websites I can find out that there are many little healthy knowledge of daily life.
  Cooking makes me more confident to live. From cooking I can learn unique life attitude. I love cooking.
  我不得不承认美味的食物不但能够满足我的胃,还可以让我爱上烹饪。当我吃到很美味的食物的时候,我就会思考这个食物是如何制作的呢。就我个人来说,我对于烹饪有着浓厚的兴趣。
  在我做菜的过程中,我曾经成功地做出了非常美味的食物,与此同时,我也经历了很多的失败。然而,我从来不后悔爱上做菜。做菜使我的日常生活更加充实。
  从做菜中,我同样也知道了很多关于健康的知识。我会经常浏览一些烹饪网站去寻找新的做菜方法。在我看这些网站的时候,我会发现会有很多关于我们日常生活中的健康小知识。
  烹饪让我更加有信心地生活。从烹饪中,我可以学到独特的生活态度。我爱烹饪。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.