查看: 22|回复: 0

我的假期英语作文带翻译暑假

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  盼星星,盼月亮,终于盼来了长长的暑假。 你知道怎么写一篇带有译文的暑假英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的我的假期英语作文带翻译暑假,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
我的假期英语作文暑假篇1  After a long study life, I finally hope to have a happy summer life.
  My mother helped me to make my summer vacation a little bit more, and then I took a month's cram school, but it was also for my good. I thought I could relax this summer, but who knows I'm going to get into the study again. Alas! This happy summer vacation is going to be ruined.
  Although the cram school is not a good thing for me, but everything has a good side and bad side, good news is that can be spent together with my cousin this summer; The bad news is that you have to go to cram school. I asked my aunt that my brother and I were in a cram school and in the same class. This makes me feel a little relieved.
  My brother and I play of very happy, I remember one night, I feel very boring go to get my younger brother, he is I get impatient, then began an intense pillow fight, I hold a 30 cm long, 15 cm wide, 8 cm thick hold pillow in the arms to the back of attack
  Blow, he took 1 times larger than my pillow for defence, when I think I win, he gave me a hard blow, I collapsed, all blame me too look down on the enemy, finally make the enemy won.
  My cousin fun things like have countless Numbers of the stars in the sky, remember once again the cram school, when my brother and other people chat, accidentally pulled his trick: hiccups alkaloids, the man was blindsided, after some time to react. After that, the man didn't talk to my brother or even talked to my brother.
  Summer vacation lived so fast, just to say goodbye to you, at home, I saw my brother one last look to left this place make me happy. Although time passes quickly, but I am very happy in this life, I decide the next summer holiday also will come to this happy place.
  经过漫长的学习生活,终于让我盼到了快乐的暑假生活。
  我妈为了让我这个暑假过的充实些,帮我报了一个月的补习班,虽然又要学习了但这也是为了我好。本以为这个暑假可以放松一下,可谁知道又要进入学习中了。唉!这个快乐的暑假生活要泡汤了。
  虽然上补习班对于我来说不是一件好事,但是任何事都有好的一面和坏的一面,好的一面是可以跟我的表弟一起度过这个暑假;坏的一面也可想而知了,就是要上补习班。我问了一下阿姨,原来我弟和我是一个补习班的,并且是在同一个班级里的。这让我感到一丝欣慰。
  我跟我弟玩的非常开心,记得有一天晚上,我感到很无聊就去惹我弟,他被我惹得不耐烦了,于是一场激烈的枕头大战开始了,我手持一个长30CM,宽15CM,厚8CM的抱枕向他的背部展开激烈的攻
  击,他拿着比我大1倍的抱枕进行防御,当我认为我胜利时,他给我来了一个全力一击,我倒下了,都怪我太轻视敌人,最后使敌方取得了胜利。
  我表弟的趣事就像天上的星星数也数不清,记得又一次上补习班时,我弟在和别人聊天时,无意中使出了他的必杀技:打嗝神功,顿时那个人傻了眼,过了一会儿才反应过来。从这以后那个人就不跟我弟聊天了,甚至都不敢跟我弟说话。
  暑假生活过的飞快,一下子就到了说再见的时候了,在回家的时候,我恋恋不舍的看了我弟最后一眼就离开了这个让我快乐的地方。虽然时间过的很快,但是我在这生活的很开心,我决定下个暑假还要来这个快乐地方。
我的假期英语作文暑假篇2  Time flies, like an arrow, for two months. I learned a lot about extra-curricular knowledge and books that I hadn't learned in fifth grade during this long summer vacation.
  Prevent accidents: how waterproof, fireproof, electric and gas resistant...
  Waterproof: if you want to go swimming, you must be accompanied by an adult, but you must pay attention to the depth of the water, if the water has been more than the words of your mouth, you have to swim back to shallow water, and go to swimming best take a proper life buoy, so use the buoy is drowning occur rarely...
  Fire prevention: sometimes we often see naughty kids playing with lighters. We should stop at once so that the fire may be in trouble! If the gas is on fire, don't panic and get a wet blanket over the gas stove so you can put out the fire...
  Shock: in some Internet cafe we can see that the mess of wires fundamental points not clear that where a plugged into a socket, if carelessly poured to drink the water in the socket, it will get an electric shock, also it is easy to fire...
  Gas prevention: at home, adult cooks stir-fry give us children to eat, but some time due to the busy working adults, accidentally forgot to turn off the gas, it is easy to gas poisoning, we should immediately ran off the gas, so that the gas poisoning...
  时间像飞箭,转眼就是2个月了。我在这个漫长的暑假里学会了多如牛毛的课外知识和五年级还没学到的书里知识。
  防止事故发生类:如何防水,防火,防电和防煤气……
  防水:如果你要去游泳,一定要有大人陪同,但你也要注意水的深度,如果水已经超过你的嘴巴的话,你一定要游回浅水区,而且去游泳的时候最好带上一个合适的救生圈,这样用救生圈游的话就很少会发生溺水现象了……
  防火:平时有些时候我们经常会看见有一些顽皮的小孩会拿火机点火玩。我们应当立即上前阻止,免得一不小心把火烧到易然物就麻烦了!假如煤气着火了,千万不要慌张,去找一张湿透的被子盖在煤气炉的上面,这样就能把话火扑灭了……
  防电:在某些网吧里我们可以看到乱七八糟的电线根本分不清楚那一条插在哪一个插座里,假如一不小心把喝的水倒在了插座里,这样就会触电了,也会很容易发生火灾了……
  防煤气:在家里,大人煮饭炒菜给我们小孩子吃,但有一些时候由于大人工作忙碌,一不小心忘了关煤气,就很容易煤气中毒,我们就应该立即跑去关煤气,免得煤气中毒……
我的假期英语作文暑假篇3  In a twinkling of an eye, the two months of summer vacation will be over, and look back over the summer vacation to see what you've done...
  In the first month, my time was occupied by homework and art. Busy, but a lot. In "busy" my drawing level again goes up a floor, homework also solved a lot of!
  Happier than the first month, the next month because one month before the homework to do the most, so I get half a day's rest time, in this half a day, I sometimes read a book, or painting. And you can go swimming at night.
  During the summer holiday, I also read a lot of books: "the wild duck friendship" made me understand that animals have feelings too. "The grass house" made me realize my childhood's poignancy and happiness; The book of fifteen children tells me to face the difficulties alone; And wonderful "Robinson Crusoe", and "if give me three days light", "insects to record", "childhood", "prairie dog", "charming pond".
  Something important has happened during the summer vacation. I will remember it myself.
  Summer vacation is coming to an end, school, I will return again!
  转眼间,两个月的暑假就要过去了,回首暑假,看看自己都干了些什么……
  第一个月,我的时间全被作业和美术课占据了。虽然忙,但收获很多。在忙中我的画画水平又上了一层楼,作业也搞定了不少啦!
  第二个月比起第一个月更加快乐,因为前一个月作业做了大部分,所以我获得了半天的休息时间,在这半天里,我有时看书、有时画画儿。而且晚上还可以去游泳。
  在这个暑假里,我也看了不少的书:《野鸭的友情》让我明白动物也有感情;《草房子》让我领悟童年的辛酸和快乐;《十五少年漂流记》告诉我要独自面对困难;还有精彩的《鲁滨逊漂流记》、《假如给我三天光明》、《昆虫记》、《童年》、《草原犬》、《迷人的池塘》。
  在这个暑假里还发生了一件重要的事(保密),我自己会记住的。
  暑假即将结束,学校,我又要回来了!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.