查看: 41|回复: 0

高一常见英语作文范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:42:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文是很多学生的一个难题,你想知道有哪些常见的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的高一常见英语作文范文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
高一常见英语作文范文篇1  I have a beautiful room. Although my room is very small, I love it very much. Look, there is a bed near the window. I like sunshine so my bed is set near the window. In front of the bed, there is a desk on which is several series of books. What’s more, I have plastered my bedroom wall with photos of my family. The light in my bedroom is light pink because I like this color.
  我有一件很漂亮的房间。虽然我的房间很小,但是我很喜欢它。看,靠近那里有一张床。我喜欢阳光所以我的床是安在窗户边的。床前有一张桌子,桌子上摆了几套书。我还把卧室的墙都用我们家人的照片挂满了。我卧室的灯是粉红色的,因为我喜欢这个颜色。
  Do you like my bedroom? If you like, come here and have a look!
  你喜欢我的卧室吗?如果你喜欢,来看看吧!
高一常见英语作文范文篇2  Nowadays,traveling is becoming a more and more important part of our life.However,some travelers have bad behaviors and habits while visiting some places of interest.Some throw litters,paint on the walls,and spit on the ground everywhere.(乱扔杂物,随地吐痰)Some pick flowers,destroy trees and hurt animals.(摘花毁树,伤害动物)What's worse,some smoke in the public.What a shame!(随处抽烟,乱涂乱画)
  Luckily,great changes have taken place here.Rubbish is always put into dustbins.(爱惜环境)We are friendly to animals.(爱护植物,关爱动物)Besides,we remember to obey the public rules and the places of interest are well kept.(自觉守规,保护名胜)All these changes make people around here happy.
  In my opinion,as a student,we should know it's our duty to protect the environment.In order to make the world beautiful,let's behave well and try our best to help fight against bad behaviors.(感受)
高一常见英语作文范文篇3  传媒的作用 The Function of Mass Media
  Mass media are very important tools of communication,through which information is passed to even the farthest end of the world. They enable us to communicate with each other by helping us to overcome the barriers of time and apace.
  大众媒体是非常重要的沟通工具,通过它信息可以传递到世界的尽头。他们能够使我们互相交流,帮助我们克服时间和空间的障碍。
  Mass media function in various ways. Below are listed the most commonly seen.
  大众传媒有各种各样的功能。下列是最常见的。
  First, mass media keep us well informed of the happenings of the world which would otherwise remain unknown.
  首先,通过大众传媒,我们可以对风云变幻的世界了如指掌,否则我们就会一无所知。
  Second, mass media persuade us mostly through advertisements. As we can see, newspapers, magazines and TV are filled with all kinds of colourful, persuasive advertisements which tempt us to buy their products.
  第二,大众媒体主要通过广告说服我们。正如我们所看到的,报纸、杂志和电视都充满了各种色彩鲜艳的、有说服力的广告,引诱我们购买他们的产品。
  Third, mass media give us entertainment. Television and radio broadcasting provide us with a big variety of programmes every day. Films, books, magazines, etc. give us daily amusement.
  第三,大众媒体让我们娱乐。电视和无线电广播每天给我们提供种类繁多的节目。电影、书籍、杂志等,给我们日常的娱乐。
  In a word, mass media will be all the more important in the future and their function will enormously expand.Limited by apace, only a few examples are mentioned here.
  总之,大众媒体将在未来将变得更重要,他们的功能也将极大地扩大。空间有限,在这里之举了少数的例子。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.