查看: 23|回复: 0

高一期末英语作文范文满分模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  期末考试后是每一个学生都要经历的一场考试,这个是对我们一个学期以来的知识进行一次全面的测试,期末考试的英语作文要怎么写呢?下面是师哈哈网小编为你整理的几篇期末英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  高一期末英语作文范文篇1  假设你是李华,你的美国笔友Linda来信说她家搬到了一个新城市,她几乎没有朋友,每天除了上课就是在家上网,感觉很孤独。请你给她写一封信,劝她多结交朋友,参加社会活动。
  Dear Linda,
  I know it’s hard to start a new life in a strange city. However, just staying at home doing nothing but surf the Internet is not good for you. You’d better go out and join in some social activities. By doing this, you can get to know more people around. And it would be a good idea to help others if possible and show them you are open and friendly as well.
  With time going on, people will know you better and like to make friends with you.
  Best wishes!
  Yours,
  Li Hua
  高一期末英语作文范文篇2  环境保护
  Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. With the development of industry and agriculture, cars make great noises and give off poisonous gas. Trees on the hills have been cut down,and waste water is being poured continuously into rivers. Furthermore,wherever we go today, we can find rubbish carelessly disposed. The whole ecological balance of the earth is changing. Massive destruction of environment has brought about negative effects and even poses a great threat to man's existence.  We must face the situation that exists and take actions to solve our environmental problems. For instance, new laws must be passed to place strict control over industrial pollution, the pub!ic must receive the education about the hazard of pollution and so on. We hope that all these measures will be effective and bring back a healthful environment.
  高一期末英语作文范文篇3  时间的价值 The Value Of Time
  I always think there is not enough time. For example, I have just taken a three-day holiday. But when I look back, I just feel that it‘s only one day. There goes a proverb, Time is money。 Now I want to say, time is more precious than money, because when money is spent, we can earn some more again. However, when time is gone or lost, never will it return.
  Time goes without being noticed. The time for our study and work is usually limited. So I think we must make full use of our time. But it‘s a pity that I am always not aware of the importance of time until it’s too late.
  So I think, I should get into the good habit of saving time because wasting time is equal to wasting one‘s life. Do not put off what can be done today till tomorrow!
高一期末英语作文范文篇4  The first day of my high school, I was told that the freshmen would need to join the military training. I felt so scared, because in the summer days, the sun was so hot and I would be burned like a black man. But there was no way for the freshman to refuse to join the military training. The training lasted for a week, in the first two days, we stood under the hot sun, moving around the playground and song. It was tough, but in the coming days, we got used to it and started to enjoy the free time. All the students were like a group, we trained together, we sweated and played. In the evening, we would song in the playground. Now when I think of these days, I will smile and treat these military training days as the unforgettable memory in my life.
  在我上高中的第一天,我被告知将需要参加军训。我觉得很害怕,因为在夏天里,太阳很大,我会被晒成一个黑人。但是对于新生来讲,他们不能拒绝参加军训。训练维持了一周,在开始的两天里,我们站在炎热的太阳下,在操场移动并且唱歌。虽然艰苦,但是在接下来的日子里,我们习惯了,开始享受这自由的时光。所有的学生就像一个团体,我们一起训练,一起流汗和玩耍。在晚上,我们会在操场上唱歌。现在当我回想起这些日子,我会笑,把这些军训的日子当成人生中难忘的记忆。
高一期末英语作文范文篇5  It is widely accepted that to live and learn is a creed of many centuries. Even in contemporary society, life -long learning still carries great importance to personal happiness.
  To begin with, hardly can anyone achieve genuine success in his career without learning . As competition in all lines of work grows increasingly fierce, we must defeat our rivals through learning. Furthermore, according to a latest survey conducted by an authority on the Internet, 95 percent of people interviewed answered that individual happiness and success can not exist without life-long learning. In addition, an increasing number of people come to realize the value of persistent learning. A case in point is those aged citizens having been retried from work , who seek to learning Chinese drawing, calligraphy and Peking drama, so that their life after retirement can be meaningful, full of colors.
  Taking into account the analysis above, we can safely draw a conclusion that where there is leaning , there is life-long happiness.
高一期末英语作文范文篇6  旅行让我成长 Travel Makes Me Grow Up
  Going to high school is my first time to leave home. I have to live in school from Monday to Friday. I like to stay away from my parents for some time, because I can make my own choice and be free to go anywhere. My friends and I like to spend the weekend in the countryside that near the city we live. It is the short travel that I can not only appreciate the beautiful scenery, but also learn to be independent. The things that nature teaches me are a lot. I can see from the color of the cloud to predict the weather and the sound of of animals have different meanings. All of these are hard to know from the books. I have my own thinking from these trips, and the way to take care of myself helps me to grow up.
  上高中是我第一次离开家,我必须住在学校,从星期一到星期五。我喜欢离开父母一段时间,因为我可以自己做决定,随便去任何地方。我的朋友们和我喜欢在我们生活的城市附近的乡镇去度过周末。短暂的旅行,我不仅可以欣赏美丽的风景,同时也学会独立。自然教会我很多的东西。我能从云的颜色来预测天气和动物的声音有不同的含义。这些都是很难从书本学到。从这些旅行中,我有了自己的思考方式,也学会了照顾自己,这让我成长。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.