查看: 22|回复: 0

英语作文我的好朋友带翻译范文4篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我有一个好朋友,我每天和他形影不离,从它身上学到了许多知识。本文是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的英语作文我的好朋友带翻译范文,欢迎阅读。
  英语作文我的好朋友带翻译范文一:One of my best friends
  Ben is my best friend.He loves sports very much.He is good at Math and English.He is a good boy.He always helps other students.Now,he is the tallest in our class.In 15 years’ time,he will be taller and heavier.He will be goodlooking .He will be 195 centimetres tall.He will weigh 76 kilograms.He will not wear galsses.He will possibly be a policeman or a fireman.
  He says that this only is a dream.He will try to make his dream come true.
  英语作文我的好朋友带翻译范文二:My friend
  Hi!My name is Eric.I have a good friend .Her name is Alice.She is 14 years old.
  She is in No.2 middle school.She likes to learn English,and her English is very well.
  She likes playing basketball with her classmates.
  英语作文我的好朋友带翻译范文三:My friend
  I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good at it. He often practises reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation.
  He is always ready to help others. With his help I have made great progress. I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future.
  英语作文我的好朋友带翻译范文四:My best friend
  Tony is my best friend. He is fourteen years old. He is very tall and strong . He likes music and sports. We often play basketball after school. He is good at math and he often helps me with my math. He is very friendly so we all like to make friends with him .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.