查看: 29|回复: 0

写一封邀请函高中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:37:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文的提高是个难点,如何让同学们在高考考场发挥出自己的英语作文水平,写出较符合要求的佳作,需要平时的点滴的积累。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的写一封邀请函高中英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  写一封邀请函高中英语作文模板
  Dear ______ ,
  ①There will be a ______(内容)at/in ______(地点)on ______(时间)。②We would be honored to have you there with us.
  ③The occasion will start at ______(具体时间)。④This will be followed by a ______(进一步的安排)。⑤At around ______(时间),______(另一个安排)。
  ⑥I really hope you can make it. ⑦RSVP before ______(通知你的最后期限)。
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  写一封邀请函高中英语作文篇1
  Dear Tien- Tien (Sweet-Sweet),
  How are you? Have you made any plans for The winter vacation yet? I have been thinking of Going to the east coast and staying in Hualien for two days. How about joining me? We could Make it an around-the-island tour. If time is Short, we could fly down to Hualien and then Take the train back along the eastern coast. There Will be lots of beautiful scenic spots for pictures! Give me a call or write me a note as soon as you decide.
  Yours affectionately,
  Mary
  写一封邀请函高中英语作文篇2
  Dear Petty,
  I hope you didn’t make any plane for this weekend. You know I am moving into the new house, and I sincerely invite you to come to my new house. I will hold a celebration party on Saturday night. The scenery here is fantastic that I am sure you will like it. On Saturday, you can walk around my house after you get here. The party will begin at 7:00. You can live in my house that night. On Sunday, we can go fishing or play table tennis. So please do some preparation for them. You can drive here and you will see a board Kelly’s Home near the road. It only takes you one hour to get here. I hope there will be nothing stopping you to come.
  Yours affectionately,
  Kelly
  亲爱的贝蒂:
  希望你这个周末没有什么安排!你知道我就要搬到新房了,我真诚的邀请你来我的新房。星期六晚上我会举行一个庆祝晚会。那里的景色漂亮迷人,我相信你一定会喜欢的。星期六到这里后你可以在我家到处看看。晚会将在7点开始,到时候你可以住在我家。你可以开车过来,然后你会看见路边的一块板上写着凯丽家。你到这里只需一个小时,我希望你不会有什么事情而不能来。
  凯丽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.