查看: 20|回复: 0

关于朋友的英语作文(精彩)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:36:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  朋友英语作文_第1篇:
  A cherry small mouth, a face of dark skin, thin body, there is a pair of small eyes, she is my good friend, Rebecca.
  Rebecca is our class "funny king". Remember once, in music class, the teacher released "unfortunately" of music, let a person up unfortunately, suddenly quiet in the class, the students you look at me, I look at you, who also dare not to perform. Suddenly a cry, "let me," we are all back, turned out to be agreement. She walked on stage, twisted up his "lines", this is our class laughed, Rebecca didn't joke you may think, take a first table of the book of the classmate, roll into a ball, on the students "boom" knocked up, his mouth still read something, like a monk qiaomuyu. Rebecca and lifted her clothes, touch the belly said: "that's great!" This is to let the boy didn't dare to look her. Look at the students, some laugh straight is collywobbles, some are rolled out, the teacher also beside laugh.
  Rebecca loves singing, but singing is not her funny level is high. After all, "gold no pure gold, no one is perfect! She was singing, as if she broke the music box, old out of tune. Although she sings also pretty into, also think is just the thing, but I sound like A'm tone-deaf drake, like "doraemon" fat tiger, which can sing it? But she never CARES, in his own words: xiang chang jiu chang...
  This is my partner, I believe he is coming, you will like her.
  一张樱桃小嘴,一脸黝黑的皮肤,瘦瘦的身材,还有一双水灵灵的小眼睛,她就是我的好朋友&&林明。
  林明是我们班的搞笑大王。记得有一次,上音乐课时,老师放出《济公》的音乐,让一个人上来演济公,班里一下子安静下来,同学们你看看我,我看看你,谁也不敢上台表演。突然一声让我来,我们全部扭回头,原来是林明。她走上台,扭起他那水蛇腰,这是我们班哈哈大笑,林明可能觉得还没逗笑大家,就拿起到第一桌同学的书,卷成一团,在那个同学头上咚咚的敲了起来,嘴里还念着些什么,就像和尚敲木鱼一样。林明又把衣服撩起,摸着肚皮说:太爽了!这下让男生都不敢朝她看。看看同学们,有的笑的直叫肚子疼,有的眼泪都流出来了,老师也在旁边大笑。
  林明酷爱唱歌,不过,她唱歌可就没她搞笑的水平高了。毕竟,金无足赤,人无完人嘛!她唱起歌来,就像摔坏了的八音盒似的,老跑调。虽然她唱得也挺投入,还自认为挺够味的,可我听起来却像一只五音不全的公鸭,就跟《哆啦A梦》里的胖虎一般,这哪能叫唱歌?可她从来不在乎,用自己的话说:想唱就唱……
  这就是我的伙伴,相信他来了,你们一定会喜欢她的。
  朋友英语作文_第2篇:
  The clouds of heaven is more and more close, it is becoming more and more dark. As a "bang" sound ray, a flash of lightning ripped the sky, the rain going underground.
  I lie prone on the windowsill, looking at rain on the window glass "PaPa". Suddenly, there was a young song; "Going to rain, I see you are running, looked at day, he reluctantly TanTanQi shook his head." Heard this song, reminds me of a good friend, can be easily. She is a smart, lovely, kind girl. She especially loves singing and dancing. In the rain "emphasizes" is her favorite song. Previously, the two of us together to play, when it rains, she loves to hum the song. I often smile, she asked her why she always sing the same song. She told me that she was born on a rainy day, when I was a child, her mother always sing this song before she sleep, so she have special feelings for the song, and so every rainy day, always involuntarily hum the song. She also told me some funny stories about her childhood.
  Childhood home keep a dog, her name is called "jia jia". Jia jia is a golden retriever collie from Britain. On one occasion, their whole family go out to play, forgot to close jia jia. When I come home at night, see home by jia jia at sixes and sevens. Easy to return to his room, he found the bed has a bubble shit, she suddenly received. Upon hearing this, I couldn't help to laugh.
  As soon as I smile, I wake up from the memory. Can be easily transferred to other schools already has more than a year, I really miss her! Don't know when to see her again.
  天上的乌云越来越密,天也越来越黑。随着轰一声响雷,一道闪电撕裂了天空,雨哗啦啦地下了起来。
  我趴在窗台前,看着雨水打在窗户的玻璃上叭叭直响。突然,传来一阵稚嫩的歌声;哗啦啦下雨了,我看见大家么都在跑,无奈何看着天,叹叹气把头摇。听到了这首歌,让我想起了一位要好的朋友&&易可。她是一个聪明、可爱、善良的小姑娘。她特别爱唱歌、跳舞。《雨中即景》是她最喜欢的一首歌。以前,我们俩在一起玩,每当下雨的时候,她总爱哼这首歌。我还经常笑她,问她为什么老爱唱同一首歌。她告诉我,她是在下雨天出生的,小时候,她妈妈总是唱这首歌哄她睡觉,所以她对这首歌特别有感情,因此每到下雨天的时候,总不由自主地哼出这首歌。她还告诉我关于她小时候的一些有趣的故事。
  她小时候家里养过一条小狗,名字叫佳佳。佳佳是一条来自英国的金毛牧羊犬。有一次,她们全家出去玩,忘记了把佳佳关好。晚上回家的时候,看到家里被佳佳弄得乱七八糟。易可回到自己的房间一看,床上有一大泡狗屎,她一下子蒙了。我听后,不由得捧腹大笑。
  我一笑,就从回忆中清醒过来。易可转学到别的学校已经有一年多了,我可真想念她啊!不知道什么时候才能再见到她。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.