查看: 26|回复: 0

英语作文:从小事做起

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:36:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  THE EARTH,our dearest mother--BUT,my friends,do any of you have considered how serious the problem will be when the earth is polluted,the air is not fresh,the forest is not flourishing?The environment pollution exist everywhere,the earth will lose its luster noon.my friends,shold we still keep insensible?our earth mother is not smiling anymore,doesn't it do something to us?Let's moving,my dear classmates,carry out environmental protection with a trifle to make the earth a pure land,and,let it hold a charming smile!
  【参考译文】
  地球,我们最亲爱的妈妈&&但是,我的朋友们,你们有没有想过地球污染会有多严重,空气不新鲜,森林不繁荣?环境污染无处不在,地球将失去其光彩的朋友,我们还会无动于衷吗?我们的地球母亲不再微笑了,它对我们不是吗?让我们感动,亲爱的同学们,带着点滴的环境保护,让地球成为一片净土,让它拥有迷人的微笑!
篇二:Saving Water  The world is not only hungry,but also thirsty for water. This may seem strange to you, since nearly 75 % of the earth's surface is covered with water. But about 97% of this huge amount is sea water, or salt water. Man can only drink and use the other 3% -- the fresh water that comes from rivers, lakes,underground, and other sources. And we cannot even use all of that, because some of it is in the form of icebergs and glaciers. Even worse, some of it has been polluted.
  However, as things stand today, this small amount of fresh water, which is constantly being replaced by rainfall, is still enough for us. But our need for water is increasing rapidly-- almost day by day. Only if we take steps to deal with this problem now can we avoid a severe worldwide water shortage later on. A limited water supply would have a bad effect on agriculture and industry. Let me give you just one small exampie of how necessary water is to industry. Did you know that to produce a single ton of steel, it takes about 91, 000 liters of water?
  We all have to learn how to stop wasting our precious water. One of the first steps we should take is to develop ways of reusing it. Experiments have already been done in this field, but only on a small scale.
  【参考译文】
节约用水  世界不仅饿了,而且渴了水。这对你来说可能很奇怪,因为地球表面近75%的表面覆盖着水。但约97%的这一巨大数量是海水或咸水。人类只能喝和使用其他3%&&来自河流、湖泊、地下和其他来源的淡水。我们甚至不能使用所有这些,因为其中一些是以冰山和冰川的形式。更糟糕的是,其中一些已经被污染了。
  然而,今天的情况,这少量的新鲜水,不断被雨水取代,仍然足够我们。但是我们对水的需求正在迅速增加&&几乎每天都有。只有我们采取措施解决这个问题,我们才能避免以后出现严重的世界性缺水问题。有限的供水将对农业和工业产生不利影响。让我给你一个小窍门,说明水对工业的重要性。你知道吗,要生产一吨钢,它需要约91升水?
  我们都必须学会如何停止浪费我们宝贵的水。我们应该采取的第一个步骤是开发重用的方法。在这个领域已经做了大量的实验,但是只有小规模的实验。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.