查看: 39|回复: 0

2020年高考英语写作专项训练(二)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:24:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  20xx年高考英语写作专项训练(二)&&中学生使用iPad
  假如你是李华,是一名高中生。随着科技的发展,iPad已成为中学生的新宠。用iPad既可以听音乐,阅读纯文本电子书,又可玩电子游戏。请你用英语给某英语报社写一封信,谈谈中学生使用iPad的情况。信的内容必须包括以下几点:
  1、使用iPad对学习的好处:
  2、对课堂纪律和学习可能产生的负面影响:
  3、提出自己的建议并说明理由。
  注意:开头已经给出,不计入总数。词数120字左右
  Dear Editor',
  I'm a senior high school student named Li Hua. Now many students have iPads and think it's a fashion to use them.
  参考范文
  Dear Editor',
  I'm a senior high school student named Li Hua. Now many students have iPads and think it's a fashion to use them. U sing an iPad, we can listen to music, download a lot of learning materials and read them on the screen. Apparently, it's helpful to our study, especially to our English listening.
  Some students, however, bring their iPads to the classroom and listen to music without earphones, which makes the teacher and other students greatly annoyed. Some of them even waste precious time in class playing video games.
  In my opinion, as students, we should make good use of iPads to help achieve academic success. The classroom is a place for students to study, and thereforeconcentration is awfully needed for us to learn our lessons. Furthermore, the school should make a rule to guide the students to use iPads in a proper way. Yours sincerely, Li Hua
  亲爱的编辑,
  我是一个高中学生名叫李华。现在许多学生有ipad和认为这是一个时尚使用它们。你唱一个iPad,我们可以听音乐,下载大量的学习资料和在屏幕上阅读。很显然,对我们的研究很有帮助,特别是我们的英语听力。
  然而,一些学生把ipad教室和听音乐没有耳机,这使得老师和其他学生大大惹恼了。他们中的一些人甚至在课堂上浪费宝贵的时间玩游戏。
  在我看来,作为学生,我们应该充分利用ipad帮助取得学术成功。教室是学生学习的场所,并对调tration农用地是非常需要我们学习课程。此外,学校应该制定一条规则指导学生以适当的方式使用ipad。你的真诚,李华
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.