查看: 95|回复: 0

Unit 3 Things I like to do 第一课时

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 04:17:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
unit 3  things i like to do浦东教育发展研究院  车建琴  南码头小学          朱  黎 第一课时(1st period 一、主要新授内容(new contents)let’s learn--- play, run, sleep, swim 二、学习目标(objectives)1、学会用正确的语音语调说出play, run, sleep, swim。能根据学生的学习能力拓展一些由新单词组成的短语,或是生活中经常运用的一些动词,帮助学生更为确切地表达。2、一年级第一学期中接触到的句型i can …,以及已学单词read, write, draw, sing, dance, jump,eat, drink, see等结合,让学生尽可能详细地描述自己能够做的事,为描述其中自己喜欢做的事做好铺垫。 三、教学建议1、任务前期准备阶段(pre-task preparation section   pre-task preparation是指我们要求学生运用目的语(即所学的语言)之前,呈现给学生的新语言材料。也就是我们常说的:input。在这个环节主要让学生在情景中获得对新语言材料的第一次感知,在营造的语言环境中使学生自然进入语言氛围。 activity 1 (read and act)(引入1 1、教学辅助(aids)1) 单词卡片 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1review the wordsshow the word cards and let students read and act.通过边读单词边表演,帮助学生复习已学的动词。2answer the questionsteacher asks: what can you do? students should answer: i can … with actions. encourage students to answer with the phrases. 以说说做做,从单词过渡到简单句子的表述,并鼓励有能力的学生能够通过动词词组来表达更为完整的句子。 activity 2 (a song)(引入1)1、教学辅助(aids)1)    磁带2)录音机 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1sing a songsing the song on oxford english 1bu3以歌曲来放松,并复习其中的一些词组。2make a new songask students work in groups to make a new song by changing some verbs or phrases. 通过改编歌曲,使学生能活用动词(词组),并有机会展示自我。 activity 3 (simon says)(引入2 1、教学辅助(aids) 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1play a gameteacher gives some instructions and plays the game “simon says”. teacher may use more phrases.e.g. you can dance ballet. 以游戏反馈学生对已学单词的掌握情况,并通过一些词组来对语言进行输入。 activity 4 ( look and say)(引入1 1、教学辅助(aids)1)    一些名人或学生、老师的照片2)    电脑(2a-u3-1)3)    屏幕 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1talk about some photosshow some photos of the teacher, classmates, famous athletes or singers/ dancers/ painters, etc. talk about them. e.g. who’s he/she? do you like him/her?以容易引起学生关注的话题着手,激发学生的参与情绪。2talk about their ability what can he/she do?can you do this?将can句型在情境中操练复习。3know more about them show more details about these people. e.g. how old is he/she? where does he/she live? what’s his/her favourite colour?用英语来多角度了解身边熟悉或喜欢的人。共4页,当前第1页1234
  • Unit 3  Things I like to do 第一课时
    2、任务中期实施阶段(while-task procedure section while-task procedure,这是指语言技能的习得过程。其中分为机械性操练和意义性操练两部分。机械性操练可以让学生准确地模仿、复说新授的语言,让他们经过从模仿到识记的过程,使新知识由感知、理解、模仿直到储存。由于本教时新授的词汇与旧句型结合,学生相对教易掌握,在根据语言训练的需要设计相应的机械性操练和意义性操练中,可注重学生在情境中的语言活用。 activity 1 my holiday(引入11、教学辅助(aids)1)      电脑(2a-u3-2)2)      屏幕3)      单词卡片 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1talk about my holidayshow the pictures or video or flash and talk about things i can do during the holiday. 先以假期内可以做的事的小短篇为输入,为单词新授作好铺垫。2learn the wordsread the words: play, run, sleep, swim.*pay attention to the pronunciation of ‘play, swim’在新授中单词发音的准确到位对二年级的语音学习很有帮助。 activity 2 say a rhyme(引入1)1、教学辅助(aids)1) 单词卡片 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1say a rhymeencourage students to say a rhyme according to the model:_____, _____,(verb)i can _______.…(people, animal, etc.) can ______, too. 在上一课中出现了too,在本课中通过编儿歌再次运用巩固。 activity 3 learn the phrases(引入1)1、教学辅助(aids)1)      图片2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1sports do you like sports? what can you do?e.g. play football, swim/run fast/slowly, jump high/low以运动为扩展点,将新单词通过词组的学习继续巩固。2learn: take a napafter doing the exercises, you can sleep on the bed or take a nap. tell students the differences.通过学习,学会语言更为准确地表达。3toys timeif it’s hot outside, you can play toys at home. elicit some phrases like ‘play yoyo/ with a doll/ ball games’ etc. 玩具是学生的最爱,让学生学生活中的英语,始终保持高昂兴趣。4music timelearn some phrases about the musical instruments: e.g. play the piano/ guitar/ drum. 让有能力的学生提供更多语言积累,帮助其有选择地表达。 activity 4 say more(引入1)1、教学辅助(aids) 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1sentence chainteacher encourages students to make a sentence longer one by one.e.g. s1: i can run.    s2: i can run fast.    s3: i can run fast like a rabbit.    s4: i can run fast like a rabbit on the grass.         … 通过语句难度性的逐步递近,使不同层次的学生都有机会表达,并让有能力的学生带动全班。2work in groupslet students practice in groups.  共4页,当前第2页1234
    activity 5 mime and sing(引入1)1、教学辅助(aids)1)      磁带2)      录音机 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1make a songinvite students to make a new song with actions using the new words/phrases according to the song on oxford english 1bu3 in groups 改变形式,通过演演与猜猜歌词,再到学生演唱,在互动环节中增加学生参与的兴趣。 2mime and singinvite a group come and mime. others can guess the meaning of the song. at last the group shows the answer and sings the song. activity 6animals(引入1)1、教学辅助(aids) 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1answer questionswhat animal can run fast/ swim in the water/ sleep for a long time/ …?开放性的问题让学生思考。2 say and actteacher says an animal and students should answer quickly what it can do.t: you are a/an …(fish, bird, etc.)s: i can …扮演小动物,让学生在说说演演中对动词(词组)进一步巩固。 activity 7quick response(引入1)1、教学辅助(aids) 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1quick responseteacher says: you can ….students should quickly answer with actions: yes, i can …/ no, i can’t …通过师生、生生的互相问答,增进了解彼此能够做的事。2pair workinvite students to work in pairs and play the game. activity 8 jobs(引入1)1、教学辅助(aids)1) 电脑(2a-u3-3)2)屏幕 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1learn the expressions of jobsjay can sing very well. he is a singer. elicit other words like this.(play—player, read---reader, etc.)在学生学会动词的基础上,通过有规则地加-er变为职业的名词,使学生在螺旋上升的语言环境中逐步积累。2guess and learnlet students guess the nouns of dance, write and run. and then tell them to pay attention to the difference. dance---dancer, write---writer, run--- runner3. more jobswhat can a driver/ cook/ postman/… do?driver --- drive, cook---cook, postman---post a mail, teacher ---teach,etc. 反之,将已学的职业单词拓展到动词,对知识点进行整合。  3、任务后期完成阶段(post-task activity section   post-task activity,这是指经过机械性操练和意义性操练,引导学生运用他们所获得的知识与技能来完成一个交际性的任务“task”,也就是语言的输出:output。学生通过前两个阶段的学习,在知识和能力上已具备综合新旧知识进行交际的能力,教师可以根据学生的实际水平设计或选用提供的活动,使学生在相应的尽可能贴近生活的语境中,正确有效使用习得语言,完成交际性的任务。 activity 1 (act the animal)(引入11、教学辅助(aids)1)图片2)头饰 2.活动过程(process)共4页,当前第3页1234
    stepscontentsmethodspurpose1talk about your favourite animalact and introduce the favourite animal.i am a/an …i am …i can …介绍最喜欢的动物,让学生进行知识的整合,培养学生的说段能力。 activity 2 (say and act)(引入11、教学辅助(aids)1)      照片 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1talk about the jobs and thing they can doshow some photos of famous athletes or others. then ask: who’s he/she? what’s he/she? what can he/she do?he/she is …he/she is a/an …he/she can …以学生熟悉的名人为着手,将本课时所学的知识进行整合,让学生学会活用英语,在生活中运用英语。2say and actinvite a student to act a famous person and introduce himself/ herself. others guess his/her name. i am …(tall/short, etc.)i am a/an … (job)i can … 通过扮演名人,使学生在情境中自然地运用英语表达交流,形成英语思维的习惯。 activity 3things i can do(引入1)1、教学辅助(aids)(1)    图片(2)    铅笔(3)    纸 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1things i can dostudents may introduce themselves what they can do. optional learning: student --- learn (english)通过前面动物以及名人扮演的铺垫,使学生有能力更为详细地描述自己能够做的事。2listen and drawwhile a student is talking about his/her ability, others may draw some pictures about what he/she can do. e.g. i can run fast. i can swim, too. draw: two legs, water以简单的画画来反映学生的听力理解水平,让学生养成聆听学习的习惯,并能为下一环节通过互相了解来介绍他人作好准备。 activity 4getting to know you(引入11、教学辅助(aids)(1)图片(2)简笔画 2.活动过程(process)stepscontentsmethodspurpose1talk about my classmate teacher asks: what can he/she do?s1: he can play football. s2: he can play football. he can draw a bird, too. s3: he can play football. he can draw a bird. he can sing a song, too.          …以上一环节中的简笔画来帮助学生记忆,并在句的积累中,再次对too的用法进行操练,并逐步培养学生完整段的表述。2introductioninvite a student to introduce his/her classmate and others guess the name.  在交流中彼此增进了解,并通过人称转换表达出来。  附件:媒体制作说明· 2a-u3-1  先出示一些名人或学生、老师的照片,当点击其中的一张照片时,出现这个人的一些相关个人信息。· 2a-u3-2  以照片、录像或是flash来介绍假期中可以做的一些事,最好同步配上声音。· 2a-u3-3  出示一些相关职业的照片,随后相应出示单词,如sing---singer,有一个变化过程,并在颜色上有所突出。共4页,当前第4页1234
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.