查看: 32|回复: 0

毕业感想高三英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-24 02:49:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  美好的高中三年生活一晃而过,对于高中三年,你有什么毕业感想吗?下面,师哈哈网小编帮你整理了毕业感想高三英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  毕业感想高三英语作文篇1
  Dear Peter,
  How is everything going?
  Facing the graduation, I have no words to express my complicated feelings. How time flies! I have learned a lot from studying for these three precious years. For example, when I first attended this high school, I didn’t know how to get along well with others. Whiat,s worse, it took me long to adapt myself to the new environment. But now, in addition to the excellent academic performance, I have made lots of good friends and become as independent as an adult.
  Therefore, I feel terribly sorry to say goodbye to my dear teachers and classmates soon, I can’t imagine what I would be like without them. Hopefully, I will be admitted into an ideal university and become stronger and more responsible in future.
  Looking forward to your early reply.
  Yours ,
  Li Hua
  毕业感想高三英语作文篇2
  Dear schoolmates,
  As I am graduating, I’d like to write this letter to express my feelings before leaving school. As for me, it is the school life that colors my daily life. During the three years, I had a good time with teachers and classmates who were in favor of me. Besides, there is no doubt that I achieved lots of knowledge and skills which are good for my future study.
  Nevertheless, there are also some things that I regret about. For instance, wasting too much time playing computers, I spent a little time in studying. Moreover, I regret arguing with my friends when I was in a low spirit.
  Gone are the days when I studied in high school. Needless to say, there are many challenges in university where I will start my new life. Therefore, I should make every effort to study in university.
  Here is some advice for you to take. Under no circumstances should you waste time doing things that aren’t linked with study. Apart from this, it’s high time that you should spare no effort to get good marks at school.
  Good luck to all of you!
  毕业感想高三英语作文篇3
  We all value the time we spent in high school. Besides studies, there seems to be a lot I really want to do before graduation.
  In order to leave school with no regrets, I’ll make the best of my time to go over the lessons and spare no effort to realize my dream of entering a good university. Meanwhile, I think it necessary for me to have a heart-to- heart talk with whoever might have misunderstood me, for I do treasure friendship. In addition, doing something for my class and my school is also included in my plan. Above all, I’d like to express my gratitude to all the teachers with whose help I have make continuous progress in the past three years and my parents who have taken so good care of me. Finally, I would like to take some photos of my teachers, classmates and school as reminders.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.