查看: 44|回复: 0

我未来的职业英语演讲稿3篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-24 02:21:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  同学们,你有用英语演讲稿过吗?下面师哈哈网小编为大家整理了我未来的职业英语演讲稿3篇,欢迎大家阅读。
我未来的职业英语演讲稿篇1  Everybody good afternoon:.
  First of all thank the teacher gave me a story in my own future ideal job. Everyone has a dream job. My dream is to become a boss, own a company.
  In order to achieve my dreams, I need to find a good job, to accumulate some experience and wealth, it is the necessary things Of course, in the school good achievement and rich knowledge is also very important. Good achievement and rich experience can let me work to make the right choice, have more opportunities and achievements.
  At the same time, communication is very important, because it determines whether my company has a good future development. So I need to exercise their communicative ability. I need to use all of the free time to learn all. Because I believe, there is nothing in the world can shake my determination.
  You will be successful, as your own efforts. So seize the time, we have no time to waste. Nothing in the world can change their patience ( confidence ).
我未来的职业英语演讲稿篇2  My dream job will be working in one of the biggest international accounting firm as an accountant. I want to be an accountant because I love mathematics and business so much.
  Also, being an accountant can help me to explore my knowledge of business and provide me a board range of network among the business world. I need to do a lot in order to achieve my goal. First, I have to get an undergraduate degree in accounting from college. Then I might either to go graduate school for a more advanced degree in accounting or get prepare for the CPA exam. With the CPA lisence, I have a better opportunity to get a job in the accounting firm.
  Finally, with my experience in the accounting firm, I can apply accounting position in the international accounting firm and to serve as an accountant there!
我未来的职业英语演讲稿篇3  Hello, my name is *** and I want to be a millionaire. And I'd like you to help me by donating to me one dollar. Just $1. Just one dollar to help me make one million.
  But you've never even met me so why would you give me a dollar? Well, in return for your dollar and for every dollar donated I'm giving you a chance to win this website for yourself. Once the million dollar mark is reached I'll no longer need this website so it will be given away to one lucky person and they will be the new owners of, hopefully, a million dollar web site.
  To donate one dollar just now click on the donate button here.
  If you want to donate more than $1 then that's good too. Remember for each dollar donated you have a chance of this site becoming yours, so for $10 you'd have 10 chances of winning. To donate any amount see the donations page.
  I'm asking you to donate using the PayPal payment processing web site, you may already be familiar with this. If you have never used paypal before I have some details on pay pal here for you.
  Check how I'm doing so far with the totaliser on the right, or take a look at the big totaliser page. To keep up with how it's going please read my blog, it's my first ever blog, where I'll put any new stuff.
  • 我未来的职业英语演讲稿3篇
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.