查看: 58|回复: 0

英语手抄报资料:童年趣事

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-12 10:51:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  In the colorful world, is happy childhood, childhood is mowgli, childhood is... Everyone has their own childhood, my childhood is naive.
  When I was six, I went to my grandmother's house, that yes I naive. Listening to the adults said, on a plane can roam in blue sky, live. So, I think all day to fly, and one day, I sat a small bench, see a few chickens climb come up to the balcony, and want to take them out and went downstairs. So I will learn to the grandmother, the way a wave, a shout: "go to go to!" Behold, the chicken did not listen to my words, good scurrying about everywhere.
  Suddenly, a chicken from the balcony jumped down and I was frightened, and looked down and saw a chicken wings, he flopped about safety "landing......." I look for, surprise of call way "chicken fly, chicken fly! Fly, fly chicken chicken!" I like discovered the new continent, loudly rang way. From then on, I will know what is "fly chicken" mean, know the meaning, I will plan a "fly chicken" do.
  One afternoon, the grandmother went for a walk. I secretly slipped into the chicken tents, took a fancy to a terrible rooster, think it is right. The only big rooster as expected to catastrophizing, a rampant. I am very not easy to catch the chicken, and go to him a sit, chicken early struggle hard, a bellow, then move. The grandmother heard chicken, and immediately called back, asked me the way it is. I as if nothing has occurredly said: "I want to do fly chicken." The grandmother heard, first one leng, and then laughed. But I still make the plane?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.