查看: 60|回复: 0

疯狂爱情的经典英语名言

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-7 18:38:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead。有时爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又只是伤人而已。
  even if i had a million reasons to leave you,i would still look for one to stay.—— 纵然有百万个理由离开你,我也会寻找一个理由为你留下。
  do not,for one repulse,give up the purpose that you resolved to effect.------- 不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的。
  the more a person parades something,the more he wants it. flaunt is just a display which enlargs something boundlessly to gloss over the void in heart. 人越是缺少什么,就越是爱炫耀什么。炫耀,只是将现有的某种东西无限放大来遮掩内心空虚的一种表现。
  leave out n words here. 此处省略n个字
  time will puncture youth luxuriant delicate. the parallel lines will also engraved beauty; may eat rare, jane of a born beauty, escape everything but his sickle for sweep-----时间会刺破青春的华丽精致。会把平行线刻上美人的额角;会吃掉稀世之珍,天生丽质,什么都逃不过他横扫的镰刀。
  the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within youthat survives all hurt. 当你在内心找到一种可以忍受一切痛苦的坚强力量时,成长历程就出现了飞跃。
  apologizing does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. it just means you value your relationship more than your ego. 道歉并不总是代表我承认自己错了,只能说,我在乎我们的关系,比我自身还在乎。
  someone you like can give you the power to go forward. even though you can't be together, it's worthy. maybe it's the true love, or indistinct. 如果你喜欢的人能带给你前进的动力,即便不能在一起也是值得的!或许那才是真正的喜欢,什么是喜欢好像不容易说清楚。《初恋这件小事》
  sometimes, we need a little tears to clear the mist in our eyes, a little assurance to clear the doubts in our head, a little hug to nurse our aching heart.有时候,我们需要一点眼泪去洗掉眼中的迷雾,一点保证去扫去脑中的怀疑,一点拥抱去疗愈受伤的心,一点休息去继续前行。
  how many times does the butterfly blink before it learns to fly ? there are all stars in the night sky,but fewness fall down. 蝴蝶眨几次眼睛 才学会飞行 夜空洒满了星星 但几颗会落地
  the world won't care about your self-esteem. the world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself. 世界并不会在意你的自尊,这世界指望你在自我感觉良好之前先要有所成就。比尔盖茨
  slow the pace of your life and give yourself some time for meditating .it's not death that aman should fear ,but he should fear never live truly. 放慢生活的脚步,给自己一些思考的时间。人从不恐惧死亡,而应该害怕从来没有真正的活过。
  the expression of surprise is fleet. if someone keeps a surprised face exceeding 5 seconds ,maybe he is pretending. 真正的吃惊表情转瞬即逝,超过五秒钟可能就是假装的
  a heart can't rest on another,a person pains deeper. no matter what you think,you must recognize it. 人最大的痛苦就是心灵没有归属,不管你知不知觉,承不承认。〔柴静〕
  perhaps it's the weather,fortune,or there is someone without giving up.也许是天气 也许是运气 也许是因为有人不放弃
  i hate your eyes. i hate your voice.i hate your expressions. i hate the way you walk. i hate your every movement. i hate how you don't like me,and i hate how much i like you. 我恨你的眼睛,你的声音,你的表情,我恨你的走路方式,你的动作,恨你不喜欢我。我也恨我自己这么的喜欢你。
  共4页,当前第1页1234
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.