查看: 45|回复: 0

有关爱情唯美英文名言

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-7 18:38:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  【sometimes the best way to get someone's attention, is to stop giving them yours——有时候,让别人在乎你的最好办法,就是不那么在乎他们。】
  通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。the road to a lover's house is never long.
  【there is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed 这个世界能满足你的所有需求,但满足不了你的贪欲】
  why does cupid throws arrows to the heart? to remind us that sometimes true love hurts——为什么丘比特的箭要射在心上,是为了提醒我们,真爱有时会让人受伤。
  众所周知,爱是幸福生活的关键所在。 as we all know, love is the crux of a happy life.
  爱是完全满足于生活的给予。 and being totally delighted with what life gives you.
  play an ax before luban 班门弄斧
  【we must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. -- mattin luther king  我们必须接受失望,因为它是有限的,但千万不可失去希望,因为它是无穷的。】
  【strong desire is the starting point of all achievement.强烈的欲望是取得任何成就的第一步】
  爱是幸福生活的钥匙, love is the key to happiness
  anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new 从没犯过错误的人,你别指望他有任何创造
  they may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel 也许他们忘记了你说过什么,但他们绝不会忘记你给他们的感觉
  they who have conquered doubt and fear have conquered failure.战胜了疑虑和恐惧,就战胜了失败
  having friends is like trying on clothes. you'll end up buying the ones that fit you right and make you feel better about yourself——交朋友就好比买衣服,最终你会买适合你的,是穿起来更舒服的那件。
  good good study,day day up!好好学习,天天向上
  i have decided to be happy, because it is good for my health. 我已经决定了,要做个快乐的人,因为这对我的健康很有益
  爱帮助我们在时事艰难的时候保持沉着,平静的心态。 love helps us stay calm and serene even when things are tough.
  爱会自己寻找助人的途径。 love looks for ways to be of service.
  哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。in the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
  时尚英语i acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart。我装作一切都无所谓,虽然我已心力交瘁
  love someone not because they give you what you need. love them because they give you feelings you never thought you needed——爱上某人不是因为他们给了你需要的东西,而是因为他们给了你从未有过的感觉。
  whereever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine. 无论去哪儿,不管天气如何,一定记得带上自己的阳光
  it's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required 有时候,重要的不是做到最好,而是满足要求
  我的心因你而笑。you make my heart smile.
  know is know noknow is noknow 知之为知之,不知为不知…
  【when it is dark enough, you can see the stars 只有夜色足够黑的时候,才能看得见星星满天 】共2页,当前第1页12
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.