查看: 63|回复: 0

照亮人生的英文句子

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-7 18:38:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  life is like "breathing", "shout" is for one breath, "pull" is to win honor.生活就像“呼吸”,“呼”是为了出一口气,“吸”是为了争一口气。
  the vow is simple. finding someone worthy, of such a promise is the hard part.but if we can, that’s when we begin to live, happily ever after.誓言是简单的。要找到那个值得这份誓言的人才是困难的。但如果我们真的能够找到,那我们就会永远幸福快乐的生活下去。 ——
  【照亮人生的句子】only a person with a sense of crisis can survive, develop and grow strong.只有有危机意识的人才能生存、发展和壮大。 ——胡敏老师
  【照亮人生的句子】try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. --albert einstein 不要试图去做一个成功的人,要努力成为一个有价值的人。
  【经典语录】really great people make you feel that, you, too, can become great.真正伟大的人会让你感觉到自己也能变得伟大。——mark twain(马克吐温)
  【商界精英语录】commercial credit is not based primarily upon money or property. the first thing is character. character is before money or anything else. money cannot buy it. 商业信誉并非首先建立在金钱和财产之上,而是个人的品性之上,品性无法用金钱购买。john morgan(约翰·摩根)
  there are many things in life that will catch your eyes, but only a few will catch your heart... pursue those!生活中有很多事物会吸引你的眼球,但只有为数不多的事物会打动你的心灵......去追求后者!
  time is always with the people who have courage to fly, not with the people who stand and watch the sky.时间总属于那些勇敢飞翔者,而不属于那些仰望天空者。
  i used to define happiness as a dynamic psychological equilibrium.now let me try to define success. success is an act in which one achieves his or her attainable goal. 我曾给幸福下过定义:幸福是一种动态心理平衡.现在来给成功下个定义:成功是一次实现了自己力所能及目标的行动.
  【心灵物语】good friends are like stars. you don`t always see them, but you know they`re always there!好朋友就如同天上的星星,你并不能总是看到他们,可他们永远在那里。
  【照亮人生的句子】many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. 我们生活中的许多失败,是因为人们在放弃的时候没有认识到他们距离成功有多么近。 ——thomas edison(托马斯爱迪生)
  it's over, the flowers disappear, and the dream awakes, what may be ahead? if i had picked one, had she been wearing it? 都過去了,花也隱了,夢也醒了,前路如何?便摘也何曾戴? -----冰心
  【每日励志】i think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew i was responsible for myself, and i had to make good.——奥普拉*温弗瑞(oprah winfrey) 我认为自己是这样的人:从小我就知道,我要对自己负责,我必须成功。
  【照亮人生】you cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.你无法控制将要发生的事,但你可以控制自己的态度,这样,你就可以控制变化而非受制于变化。伤感名人名言
  people are live tired, because not put shelf, tear open face, not solution don't open complex.人之所以活得累,是因为放不下架子、撕不开面子、解不开情结。
  共4页,当前第1页1234
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.