查看: 61|回复: 0

英语名言警句

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-7 18:38:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  【美式幽默英文】我们这里闹女人荒we have a female shortage here;你是怪怪的北方佬you are a freaking yankee;我ㄠ起来了i am laying low;我放屁了i cut the cheese;她是八卦夫人she is a big gossip
  live as if you were to die tomorrow. learn as if you were to live forever. - mahatma gandhi 像知道你明天就要死一样的生活,像你将永远活着一样的学习。(圣雄甘地)
  【相亲的英文说法】1. blind date2. matchmaking3. arranged date4. marriage interview5. pay a call to the girl's parents6. to size up a prospective mate7. set me up with someone 8.nearsighted date
  【情人节浪漫英文祝福语大全】情人节快乐:happy valentine's day!!送你一个吻,悄悄的说我很高兴你是我的,情人节快乐!sending you a kiss to say i’m glad that you are mine. happy the day!
  说说学校食堂里的事。学校食堂里最喜欢吃的菜是什么?最喜欢和谁一起去打饭?哪个窗口的厨师最帅?吃饭吃着吃着看到……在学校食堂里都有些什么样的回忆呢? talk about the stories at the cafeteria of your school or university.
  《让子弹飞》( let the bullets fly) 中英文经典台词对照: 如果你活着,早晚都会死;如果你死了,你就永远活着。if you live, sooner or later die; if you die, you'll live forever
  天气越来越冷,你知道如何用英语表达冷死了吗?it's freezing out there! 外面冷死了!the wind is bone-chilling.这寒风真是刺骨!i am freezing my toes off.我脚趾都快冻掉了!i can't stop shivering from the cold.我冷得不停打哆嗦!the wind just cuts through me.风简直是直接穿过我身体。
  【今日话题topic of the day】 who was your favorite idol star 10 years ago? 十年前你最喜欢的明星是谁
  不去追逐你所渴求,你将永远不会拥有。不开口问,回答永远是no。不往前走,就将永远停留。if you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. if you don't ask, the answer is always no. if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
  【医院就诊常用口语】:1. are you all right?你还好吗?2. he’s not answering.他没有回应。3. someone has passed out.有人昏倒了。4. is there anything you can give me to get rid of it, doctor?医生,有没有什么药可以治一治?
  【饮食相关词汇】关于酒的:appetizer 餐前葡萄酒;martini rosso, blanco, dry 马丁尼红/干/白;gin 金酒;gordon’s 哥顿;rum 郎姆酒;whisky 威士忌;calvados 苹果酒;glenfiddich 格兰菲迪
  a lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. 谎言都绕了半个地球了,真相还没穿好衣服呢
  【女生拒绝男生的英语】not if you were the last man on earth. 除非你是世界上最后一个男人。i‘m not available.我已经名花有主了。not in this lifetime.这辈子休想。(下辈子吧)is begging on the street legal here?此地当街乞讨是合法的吗?i am waiting for my boyfriend.我正在等我男朋友。
  【英文潮语缩写小汇】btw(by the way) 顺便再说一句;g2g(got to go):要走了;ttyl(talk to you later):下次再说;jk(just kidding):开玩笑,别当真;omg(oh my god):我的天啊;sth(something):某事某物;plz(please):请
  who wrote the english new year scrolls? it's so gelivable.这是谁写的英文春联啊?太给力了!
  你的心理承受能力强吗?看这个图片,心理承受能力越强,感觉转动越慢。how is your psychological endurance capacity? look at this picture, the stronger psychological enduring capacity you have, the slower you will feel like that it’s moving around.共4页,当前第1页1234
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.