查看: 40|回复: 0

爱的名言英语句子

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-7 18:36:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。有哪些爱的名言英语句子呢?今天师哈哈网小编分享的是爱的名言英语句子,希望你会喜欢。
爱的名言英语句子精选  Love is like a butterfly It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes
  爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
  Where there is great love, there are always miracles 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
  Why I have never catch the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompany by the memory of为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候…就让…回忆来
  陪我
  Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
  Love is a carefully designed lie
  爱情是一个精心设计的谎言
  Love does not consist of gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction
  爱不在于彼此凝视,而是注视着同一个方向。
  At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
  Brief is life, but love is long生命虽短,爱却绵长。
  Distance makes the hearts grow fonder距离使两颗心靠得更近。
  I need him like I need the air to breathe我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
  If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
  If I know what love is, it is because of you因为你,我懂得了爱。
  I’ll think of you every step of the way我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
  Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
  Love is a vine that grows into our hearts爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
  I find I've lost my heart to you
  我发现我爱上你了。
  You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen
  你是我见过的最漂亮的女孩。
  I love you with all my heart
  我全心全意地爱着你。
  I fall in love with you at first sight
  我对你一见钟情。
爱的名言英语句子大全  i love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you
  我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
  Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have
  爱你的人如果没有按你的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
  There is no rehearsal in the life , once missing , it will be lost forever
  世界上没有破镜重圆之说,一旦失去,就意味着永远失去。
  In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness
  在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
  Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love
  幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
  Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile
  纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
  No matter how cruel the destiny treats one with tribulation and misfortune, it will correspondingly treat him with happiness and sweetness Even if the happiness is short and false, it's enough to light up the whole future life
  无论命运以怎样残忍的方式赐予一个人以磨难和不幸,但仍会相应地赐予他幸福与甜蜜,即使这幸福是如此短暂与不真实,也足以照亮他今后整个暗淡的人生。
  One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone
  一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
  To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
  对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整天世界。
  We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves And then begin to love Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to loveor how long it will be Just wait for one love Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself
  在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。
  In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years
  一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
  Someone makes me comfortable, so I want to rely on him; while another one makes me feel lonely, so I want to embrace him
  有一个人让我觉得很安心,所以想要依靠他,而另一个人让我觉得很孤单,所以想要拥抱他。
  Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time
  有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。
  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign
  夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
  When every love comes to the end, if you look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it's always beautiful
  每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。
  I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you
  我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
  no man or woman iworth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry
  没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
  the worst wato missomeone ito be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have the
  失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
  never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who ifalling in love with your smile
  纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
  to the world you mabe one person, but to one person you mabe the world
  对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
  don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you
  不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.