40万

帖子

121万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2021-2-7 05:14:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
新年英语日记(精选5篇)
  一天的.时间即将结束了,相信大家都有不少体会吧,让我们一起认真地写一篇日记吧。怎样写日记才更能吸引眼球呢?以下是小编为大家整理的新年英语日记(精选5篇),希望能够帮助到大家。
  新年英语日记1  Today is the first day of New Year,I am very happy,because I can get many lucky money! I get up early today,Then, I wake my parents up.They said today we should visit my grandparents.It was the most happiest this year,because my grandparents give me a big lucky money!I am happy today!
  新年英语日记2  today i feel very happy,because my mother took me to the amusement park.I had a very good time there.after that,i ate lunch at KFC,which is my favorite.besides,my mother bought me a pair of new shoes,and i love it very much!
  what an exciting day it was!
  Today,we watched a movie.It was a nice movie.It took me about 88 minutes
  to watch it.Then we eat pizza.It was very delicious and expensive.Next we went shopping.We bought some food,such as French chips,sausages,meat and so on..And we bought some drinks,like yogurt and milk tea.We had a fun day.
  新年英语日记3  On xNew Year‘s Eve, our class had a party. The atmosphere was good. It was out of the ordinary from the very begining. The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. Then with three resounding crow of a cock echoing in the hall, the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.
  Then, the representative of the bedroom Zhu Guozhang asked us to guess a line of a poem related to the above situation. He added that Li Xinmin alone was born in the year of the dog and the other three were all born in the year of the chicken. They left us all in confusion. And it was our monitor who was quickwitted. He shouted our, The day breaks as the cock crows three times at dawn. The hall After that, they had another item. This time Li Xinmin was placed in the middle of the circle. While he was standing there, the other three stood around him, each bowing down to him at an angle of 120 degrees. It was an idiom. This time I got it right:The dog stands out among a group of chickens.
  新年英语日记4  I hope I canlead amore exciting life in 201x. I am always concentrating in health,wealth andacknowlege, not only for myself but also for my family.What I am doing everyday should take this three points as targets.
  I feel happy when I beginn a new day with taking care of health of everyone in my family and if I have time I pay attention to the stock and currency exchange rate andat last but not at leastif I still have some time I will learn, learn everything Id like. That makes sense for my life.
  新年英语日记5  Thursday, February 8, sunny
  Its 00:00:00, happy New Year!
  The new year begins, at this moment, the fireworks of the festival rush to "open"。 The cold street suddenly became busy。 I stood at the door, looking at the beautiful fireworks。 Listen to the beautiful songs played by firecrackers and fireworks。
  At the new beginning of the new year, lets put the previous unhappiness and sadness out of the sky, and feel the atmosphere at this time with a happy mood, which is indescribable。
  Happy New Year!
【新年英语日记(精选5篇)】相关文章:
1.新年英语日记
2.最新的新年英语日记
3.新年决心英语作文精选
4.新年决心英语作文(精选11篇)
5.英语新年作文(精选5篇)
6.过新年的英语作文精选
7.新年英语作文(精选7篇)
8.新年的英语作文(精选11篇)
9.新年英语作文(精选9篇)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.