40万

帖子

121万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2021-2-7 05:14:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
描写冬天的雨英语作文(精选5篇)
  在现实生活或工作学习中,大家或多或少都会接触过作文吧,作文是从内部言语向外部言语的过渡,即从经过压缩的简要的、自己能明白的语言,向开展的、具有规范语法结构的、能为他人所理解的外部语言形式的转化。一篇什么样的作文才能称之为优秀作文呢?下面是小编帮大家整理的描写冬天的雨英语作文(精选5篇),供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的'朋友。
  描写冬天的雨英语作文1  There are four seasons in a year, spring means reborn, the trees become green and the flowers get boom.
  In the summer, the weather is hot while in the autumn, the weather is cool, the winter means cold. Among the four seasons, I like the winter best, though it is cold, I enjoy the weather. I don’t have to bear the hot weather, when I sleep, the warm makes me feel so comfortable, I have the good sleep. What’s more, I can play the snow, I like to build all kinds of snowmen, I play with my friends, we are enjoying the moment. I like winter so much, it brings me so much happiness.
  描写冬天的雨英语作文2  In winter, you can make snowmen and throw snow fights.
  For example, you and your friends or family to play throwing snow battle, you may have to throw all others, or throw you of face, if I was thrown into it, I will be very happy, because I feel like throwing snow is very interesting, if I was thrown to me. With high interest.
  For example, you want to make a snowman is very easy, first, get the snow up into a big snowball and a small one, put a big snowball in the first place and put the small snowball on the big snowball, then take a carrot ed in the nose, then take two pieces of black sticky things on your eyes. Then take broom on the snowman beside the snowman is complete.
  This is winter. You can throw snow bars and make snowmen. Its very interesting. This is winter, you must cherish the winter.
  描写冬天的雨英语作文3  Cold winter has come, after a heavy snow, the whole east is become vanity jade build by laying bricks or stones in the world. Upon the willows covered with silver, lawn also put on the silver.
  Morning, winter fog diffuse. Immediately after the fog clears, there was a beautiful picture. The pine needles are standing on a thick layer of white frost, white it is like a tree. A few blows over, the yellow leaves are falling.
  In the snowy morning, I saw the white snow, really dont have the heart to go to step on it. When I was walking on the beishan stone road, I heard the squelching sound.
  My face is frozen some tight, some itching,, although very cold, but the cold was also covered with my happy mood.
  Winter is my favorite.
  描写冬天的雨英语作文4  I live in the southern area of China, so the winter here is not as cold as other cities.
  I have never seen snow in my life, but from TV shows, I can see people playing in the snow. It seems very funny. I like warm weather. I can wear less clothes and go out to take part in some activities. Unlike the cold northern cities, where people trend to stay indoors because of the extreme cold weather. I can enjoy warm sunlight. Whats more, I can put on many different styles of clothes and be attractive. In all, winter in southern cities is perfect for me.
  描写冬天的雨英语作文5  There are four seasons in a year, spring means reborn, the trees become green and the flowers get boom.
  In the summer, the weather is hot while in the autumn, the weather is cool, the winter means cold. Among the four seasons, I like the winter best, though it is cold, I enjoy the weather. I don’t have to bear the hot weather, when I sleep, the warm makes me feel so comfortable, I have the good sleep. What’s more, I can play the snow, I like to build all kinds of snowmen, I play with my friends, we are enjoying the moment. I like winter so much, it brings me so much happiness.
【描写冬天的雨英语作文(精选5篇)】相关文章:
1.描写冬天的雨英语作文
2.冬天的雨作文精选
3.描写冬天的英语作文精选
4.描写冬天的雨作文(精选11篇)
5.描写冬天的雨作文(精选13篇)
6.描写冬天的雨作文(精选10篇)
7.描写冬天的雨的作文
8.描写冬天的雨作文
9.描写冬天的雨的片段
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.