查看: 53|回复: 0

我的校园生活初中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-4 12:25:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人几乎都经历过校生活,校园生活轨迹都不尽相同。对于你来说,你的校园生活是怎样的?下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的我的校园生活初中英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  我的校园生活初中英语作文篇1
  I have the same routine from Monday to Friday. I usually get up at five fifty. Then I have breakfast. At six thirty, I go to school. I don’t ride a bike. I go to school on foot. I have five lessons in the morning. I do morning exercises with my classmates after the second lesson. At eleven thirty, I go home for lunch. In the afternoon, I have three lessons.
  After class, we often have sports in the playground. At five, I go home. After supper, I do my homework. At about ten, I go to bed. I am happy every day.
  我的校园生活初中英语作文篇2
  I have studied in my middle school for three years.My life in middle school is rich and I have learned a lot. I get knowledge from text books as well as from extra curricular activities. I studied hard in the past three years so that I got perfect scores. But, I also attach importance to other aspects, such as making friends, hobbies, health and sports. I build good relationships with my classmates. They become an important part of my life.I like to chat with them after class that makes me relax and comfortable. My hobby is swimming. Every Sunday morning, I go to swim with my friends or my father. When I have fun, I build a healthy body. It's so great to me. In one word, my life in middle is colorful and unforgettable.
  我的校园生活初中英语作文篇3
  I have a regular and busy daily life on weekdays. I get up early at about 6:00 in the morning. After breakfast, I go to school by bike. We usually have a morning class and four classes in the morning, four classes in the afternoon. I take an active part in the after-school activities.
  I usually play football with my friends for about an hour then I go home. After supper I do my homework, then I surf the internet and listen to some music.On weekends, I usually visit my friends and grandparents. Sometimes I go to movies with my parents.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.