查看: 68|回复: 0

香港迪士尼英文作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-4 11:46:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Disneyland-style theme park,2,100 hotel rooms,and an area for retail,dining and entertainment.以下是小编为大家整理分享的香港迪士尼英文作文,欢迎阅读参考。
香港迪士尼英文作文1  About Hong Kong Disneyland
  The Hong Kong Disneyland project was announced in November 1999 as a venture between The Walt Disney Company and the Hong Kong SAR Government.With the completion of reclamation for Hong Kong Disneyland Phase I by the Hong Kong SAR Government,Disney began construction in January 20xx with the project scheduled to open in late 20xx/ early 20xx.The opening day program for Hong Kong Disneyland will include a Disneyland-style theme park and two hotels.The Phase I build-out includes a projected 10 million annual visitor Disneyland-style theme park,2,100 hotel rooms,and an area for retail,dining and entertainment.The project is estimated to create 18,000 new jobs at opening (both Disney and other employment) growing to 36,000 once the first park reaches build-out.The Hong Kong SAR Government estimated that the first phase of the project will generate a present economic value of HK$148 billion (US$19 billion) in benefits to Hong Kong over a 40-year period.
香港迪士尼英文作文2  A visit to Hong Kong
  During National Day my parents and I went to Hong Kong in South China.It is a beautiful seaside city because there are many places of interest in it.At first we visited my cousin's house.His house is quite different from mine.It is big and clean.Each room is decorated in different kinds of styles.Those made us feel excited.And then we visited Hong Kong Disneyland.It is one of the most famous theme parks in the world and includes four parks—Main Street USA,Fantasyland,Tomorrowland and Adventureland.There we did some meaningful activities,for example,we took some wonderful photos with Disney characters,watched all kinds of shows,had lunch in a fast food restaurant and went to buy some souvenirs in Main Street.Finally,we went to many other interesting places.In all we stayed in Hong Kong for five days.It was a really exciting trip and we all had a good time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.