查看: 41|回复: 0

关于初中毕业的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-3 23:54:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  初中临近毕业,要和母校说再见了,要与初中生活告别。下面是师哈哈网小编为你整理的关于初中毕业的英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  关于初中毕业的英语作文篇1
  How time fies.!My school life is over.Here're what I want to say to classmates,teachers.I love my teachers so much,beacause they teach me a lot .When I was in trouble ,they gave me a hand .When I failed the exam,they gave me a smile.And they tell me not to give up.In a word,thank them so much at the bottle of my heart.I will miss them though I am not their student any longer.I enjoy myself with my classmates .I got on well with them.And I never forget them because they are very good.Most importantly,many happy moments about us are kept in my memory.I'll try my best to suady that I can Return my school.I had a good time in school and I learn a lot of Knowlegle from my beautiful school
  关于初中毕业的英语作文篇2
  The farewell day would the least expected day in my life, but it has come eventually. At this momnet, I have to say that it is such a priviliage and honor to have worked with you guys shoulder on shouldr over the last four years. We went through a lot and achieved a lot. When I look back and think about the past, I feel so pround and accomplished not only because of the knowledge I have learnt and the progress I have made in my study, but also because the geniue friendship I have obtained with you guys.
  关于初中毕业的英语作文篇3
  When the bell rang again school of time, I will be with my junior high school life say goodbye. At this moment, I felt so tired that I want to go home and have a good sleep. I will be as free as a bird, and can be doing what I love to do. During the holidays, I want to do? Of course, there are many, but I want to do a thing is to improve my English. My English is the worst of all my subjects.
  I was hard at it, but I have little progress. I'm not good at reading and writing, so I must be doing something in it more. Every morning I will read aloud three short story, and keeps a diary in English. I will remember my English teacher's advice, "if you want to learn English well, the best way is to use it every day.
  翻译:
  当学校的铃声再次响起的时候,我就要和我的初中生活说再见了。此刻我感觉到如此的累,以至于我只想回家好好睡一觉。我将像一只飞鸟一样自由,并且可以做我喜欢做的事。放假期间,我想要干什么呢?当然有很多,但是我最想做的一件事是去提高我的英语。我的英语是我所有课目中最差的。
  我在它上面努力了,但我取得的进步很小。我不擅长读和写,因此我必须在这上面多做一些。每天早上我将会大声朗读三篇短篇故事,并用英语记日记。我会记住我的英语老师的建议,如果你想学好英语,最好的方式是每天用它。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.