查看: 38|回复: 0

我对军训的看法-英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-3 14:25:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  The new term began with military training in August.It‘s popular that most of Chinese colleges and high schools hold military training for several days or more.
  Why was military training held by all kinds of schools in China? I didn‘t understand exactly , but it‘s said the honor and glory culture passed from generation to generation . Last month, I took part into military training also. Oh, my god! It‘s rather a painful and unforgettable memory. The strong sunshine ,and be Controledfor a long time . During military, I were forced to stand up ,walk and run. Never worse, I almost have no enough time to have a rest ,it‘s really inhumanity . Maybe some students would protest , if they were forced to take part in military training .
  In my opinion, military training arranged by college is not only a lesson that students in college must deal with, but also a chance for students in college who came form different citys to get know each other and help each other. In spite of I didn‘t like it!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.