查看: 62|回复: 0

五年级英语优秀作文素材范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-2 22:27:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  作为一名五年级的学生要好好利用时间多做一些英语作文素材的积累,这样到即将升入初中的时候才不会乱来手脚。下面是师哈哈网小编带来关于五年级英语优秀作文素材范文的内容,希望能让大家有所收获!
五年级英语优秀作文素材范文1  A Sad Story
  Last Monday when I stepped into my classroom, my monitor told us that our class teacher, Mr Sun, had passed away in a traffic accident. It seemed so unbelievable because he used to give us lessons on Monday morning. I couldn't accept the fact until the headmaster came to tell us the truth.
  Mr Sun was a middle-aged teacher. He was full of sense of humour. We all liked him very much because of his excellent teaching. His lessons were usually very lively and interesting.We all liked to attend his class. He was an experienced teacher.
  Mr Sun will always live in our hearts!
五年级英语优秀作文素材范文2  Weekend
  The Jacksons spend their happy time on Sundays. They get up early in the morning. After breakfast, they go to church. There they meet a lot of people. They like to talk with them.
  After they leave the church, the Jacksons go to the park. They go boating happily. Then it is time to have lunch. They have a picnic under the tree. After lunch the children begin to fly kites while the couples are fishing by the lake.
  In the afternoon the children play on the lawn while Mr. and Mrs. Jockson are walking in the park. They enjoy themselves.
  They spend almost the whole day in the park.
五年级英语优秀作文素材范文3  My weekend
  I think everyone will have a busy and interesting weekend. Now, let me introduce my busy weekend to you.
  On Saturday morning, I am going to the bookstore. I’m going to buy some story-books and a Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionary. I like reading story-books. I find them very interesting. Then I am going home. My home is near the bookstore. So I am going by bike. I like riding my bike. In the evening, I am going to play piano. Playing piano is my hobby.
  On Sunday morning, I am going to do my homework. Now I am in Grade Six. I want to enter a good middle school next year. So I must study hard. In the afternoon, I am going shopping with my parents and my little brother. My mom says she is going to buy a pair of sneakers for me. I love going shopping. I think all of the girls like going shopping. Am I right.
  On Sunday evening, I am going back to school by school bus. I love my weekend, how about you? Tell me something about your weekend.
五年级英语优秀作文素材范文4  Culture
  The way of life that a group of people builds up over a long period of time becomes the people's culture. Culture includes the people's values and beliefs as well as their technical competency. Some aspects of culture are learned in a formal setting, such as a school, while other aspects are learned informally in the process of day-to-day living. A culture is always changing. Changes in s culture often come about by borrowing form another culture and by invention. To enrich the culture of our nation, we are constantly adapting new inventions and new ideas into our way of life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.