查看: 37|回复: 0

中考和谐英语优秀作文集锦

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 15:54:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文在比分中还是占据比较重要的位置的,我们应该重视。小编整理了英语的预测作文,快来看看吧。
  英语作文篇一
  安全你我他,幸福千万家,关爱生命,确保平安,让我们的生活更加幸福安康。请以Keep safe________(at home/at school/on the road)为题写一篇80个词左右的英语短文。
  要求:补全标题;条理清晰,语言流畅;文中不得出现真实姓名、校名。
  内容包括:1.Is it important to keep safe? 2.Why do you think so?
  3.How can you keep safe…?
  Keep safe at school
  It’s important for us to keep safe at school and it will make us study better and live more happily. In order to keep safe at school, we must pay attention to some things.
  First, be in order when we are going upstairs or downstairs. Second, make sure to be safe when we are doing sports. Try not to be hurt. Third, learn about some knowledge of safety. It’s helpful to us.
  If we follow the advice, we’ll make ourselves safe at school.
  英语作文篇二
  在你成长的过程中,学校生活给你留下了深刻印象。在你即将初中毕业之际,校园论坛发起创建和谐校园(Build a Harmonious Campus)的主题活动。假设你是马琳,请根据提示写一篇倡议书,号召大家为创建和谐校园,争做文明学生而努力。(开头已经给出,不计入总词数)
  要点提示:
  1.爱护花草树木,讲究卫生,美化校园环境。2.尊敬师长,友爱互助,诚实守信。
  3.努力学习,遵守校规,积极参加各项活动。
  Dear Friends,
  Our government calls for everyone to try his best to build a harmonious society.
  As a student, we also need to try our best to build a harmonious campus. First, we should protect the trees and flowers. We can’t pick up flowers and we can’t walk on the grass. We can’t also throw litter here and there . We should make our school beautiful. Second, we should be kind to our teachers and classmates , and we can’t be a dishonest man , we are supposed to be kind to everyone. Finally, as a student, we should study hard, we should obey the school rules , we are supposed to take an active part in activities , because it’s good for our health and it’s also good for our study.
  英语作文篇三
  假设你是李晓平,是黄冈中学的学生。请你围绕"建设和谐社会"的主题,根据下面所给出的提示,用英语给全省中学生写一封倡议书。
  1.人与社会:祖国、家乡、学校,热爱关心;
  2.人与人:家人、师长、同学,诚信互助;
  3.人与自然:能源、环境、动植物,爱惜保护;
  4.你的态度:内容由考生自己拟定。
  注意:
  1.词数100左右;
  2.倡议书的开头、结尾以及提示句已为你写好,不计入词数;
  3.内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。
  Build a Harmonious Society
  Dear fellow students,
  Our government is going to build a "harmonious society". I think it is everyone's duty to work hard to achieve this goal.
  As high school students, what should we do ?
  First of all, we should love our motherland. Let's take a great interest in the development of our hometowns and take an active part in our school's activities.
  Secondly, let's fill the world with love. We should show our respect for old people, our parents and our teachers. We should also care for each other and help those in need. Mostimportant of all, all of us must be faithful and honest in our daily life.
  Finally, let's work together to save energy and protect our natural environment, including animals, trees, flowers and grass.
  As for myself, I will study even harder and try my best to do all the above.
  Dear fellow students, let's start right now and spare no effort to do a little bit every day,every hour, and every minute!
  Li Xiaoping
  From Huanggang High School
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.