查看: 42|回复: 0

课堂英语自我介绍常用语句

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-26 02:20:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  语言是人类最重要的思维和交流工具,学习和掌握外语逐渐成为国民必备的素质之一。而英语作为全球使用面最广的一门语言,具有更重要的意义。在课堂上如何用英语介绍自己?下面是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的课堂英语自我介绍常用语句,仅供参考。
课堂英语自我介绍常用语句篇一:  From a middle class family, I was born in Hsin Ying, Tainan on October 10th, 1965. My father is a civil official at Tainan City Government. My mother is a house wife good at cooking. Although I am the only child of my parents, I am by no mans a spoiled one. On the contrary, I have been expected to be a successful man with advanced education. I study hard at school. Besides texts knowledge, journalism is my favorite; whenever reading, my heart is filled with great joy and interesting.“Being good is must; successful, however, is plus.” Father adopts the idea of his father. Especially in military service, I realized it more precisely. People said: Military service makes a boy to man, I agree that.I realized the importance of English and began to study diligently when I was eighteen. I did not start in my early age, but I hope that I could pass the test of General English Proficiency Test. And this is my best wish at the moment.
课堂英语自我介绍常用语句篇二:  Hello everybody. My name is Stone. I come from Guangdong province in China.I am very happy to come here to study with you.When I arrived at this school three days ago, I fell in love with it.It is so beautiful and exciting here, and everyone is kind to me especially Kim.This class feels just like one big family to me.I’m interested in sports, music and mountain climbing.I also enjoy playing soccer. I would love to play with you sometime.I hope I can become your friend soon. Thank you very much.
课堂英语自我介绍常用语句篇三:  I wen-jie Chen, a listen to this name, you may think I am a man. Actually I am a woman, about my name but has a history. My name is surianoka originally, but! We there and there was a man called Yu Chen morning, mom and dad think might call, so I then named wen-jie Chen. But a census, the staff ask me call what name, grandpa accidentally write wrong. At first I don't know my name changed, until when I was in first grade, the teacher in the classroom homework we write the name. I just write the result teacher gave me a bollocking. This name was later brought me constantly, once our school organization to visit jiangxin island, the island seems to be a hero of the museum, which have the very personal call wen-jie Chen. This, more hateful, grade three, we place a unit are also the book about heroes, there is a man called wen-jie Chen, and his background is also the most black, as a result, the students say he is the black.
  In second grade I is our class literary committee member, the third grade when I'm the vice monitor of our class, grade three part ii class when the teacher call me shout to stand up, because there is no vice monitor performance monitor is good, everyone thinks so.
  This is me!!!!!!!
课堂英语自我介绍常用语句篇四:  My name is xxxx yangjiang Yang west county from guangdong. This year, 20 years old, though, read the study in college, but not both outside and indignities! This year, learn the freshman year is architecture.
  Half semester, I remember seem listen carefully to several classes, everything else is playing phone! I'm kinda sick of my professional! I became more and more interested in economics, is one of the reasons it can let me soon. I have time to take the business model of study.
  I now is guangzhou tianhe longdong fishing losartan guangdong engineering institute, just as its name implies, college. I don't imagine the school so beautiful, so the lifeless around! But here you also want to pack me back? Slowly accustomed to.
  I this person is more like that is lively outgoing boy, but not very sunshine is eventually I not handsome. I like playing basketball, table tennis, running. In this special that basketball to say: I have one meter tall, thin eight, jumped up also can grab boards, so there are people that evening to play, but I don't technology is a problem, so I didn't win that brings pride! Each back always sweat! The sweat stream into his forehead, very afflictive. This is almost every time I play basketball.
  I talk about my character. I was the stronger, can endure hardships. But my mind is that enough capacious, other mistakes. And I find myself light will say won't do, in many, but not always go out! I don't like the human who owe anybody, so I don't like others owe me one. QianZhaiHaiQian, help you help me back to you next time I won't help otherwise, I think so.
  • 课堂英语自我介绍常用语句
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.