查看: 46|回复: 0

Unit 5 My Future  (冀教八年级上教案)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:21:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
unit 5       lesson 33                  quchenhui step 1: discuss the questions in “think about it “. step 2:ask the students to listen to the tape with the question :what are li ming and wang mei going to be in the future ?then check  the answer . step 3:ask the students to read the dialogue silently , then read aloud in pairs . step 4:have a further study of the dialogue . step 5: divide the class into groups and let the students play the guessing game . (guess what am i going to be when i’m older ?) step 6:come to “let’s do it”. lesson 34 quchenhui step 1:discuss the questions in “think about it “. step 2:ask the students if they know what a yearbook is . explain or demonstrate the meaning of yearbook either in chinese or in english . step 3:ask the students to create a kind of yearbook . step 4:talk about the picture to see what the students understand about the picture . ask question like :what is li ming holding up ? step 5:play the tape for the students to listen . step 6:have a discussion about the text . step 7:ask the students to work in groups .predict their future . use the sentences like :i want to ---i hope to ---i hope that i will . step 8:begin unit project  1. make sure the students fully understand what the project requires them to do . divide the class into small groups . each group then chooses a partner group . students in each group make predictions for the future about students in the partner group . they should make one prediction for every person in the partner group . ask students to refer to lesson 33 in this unit for proper wording . they should also be encouraged to experiment with the language by writing in their own ways . instruct each group to write a list of their predictions . ask the class to break into its groups . each group exchange its list of predictions with its partner group . every group should now have a list of predictions from another group . one student from each group can read the predictions aloud , or students can take turns reading predictions one by one . every group will then discuss whether they agree with the predictions . tour the classroom as the students talk . if many groups are having trouble expressing themselves in english , stop the class and brainstorm useful vocabulary with students . you may wish to make a list on the blackboard . for your reference , here is a list of useful words . 共4页,当前第1页1234
  • Unit 5 My Future  (冀教八年级上教案)
    might ,maybe , hope , want , right , wrong , going to (not going to ), may (may not ),,will would , but , sometimes , usually , surprise i want to       i hope to        i think       /i don’t think     give each studenta piece of paper , all of the same size . have the students draw a picture of themselves in the future –how they think they might look as an adult . each student will then write a prediction for his or her own future . at the end of this session , collect these papers . put them into a binder of predictions for the class . leave this binder of predictions out where students may look through it . if the project cannot be finished in one lesson , it can last for two or three lessons . lesson 35  step 1:great your students ,help the students respond in an appropriate way . ask ,’who’s on duty ?’ listen to the students’s report . make sure the next student for “who’s on duty ?”knows who he or she is for next time . if you have time , you might ask the class to try the following tongue twister :a big black bug bit a big black bear , made the big black bear bleed blood . (to save time , it is advisable for you to write it on a large sheet of paper and bring it to the class .) step 2:give your classmates or friends some advice by saying imperative sentences . step 3:come to project 2.what’s your advice ?let’s make an advice diamond . explain that advice diamonds are popular in north america . students there enjoy playing with them .use a big piece of paper , so that all the students can see what you are doing . help the students to write the advice down . begin unit project 2 . instruct the students how to make an “advice diamond ”.refer to the illustrated instructions on the next two pages 。 lesson 36 class opening greet your students . help the students respond in an appropriate way . ask “who’s on duty ?” listen to the student’s report .make sure the next student for “who’s on duty ?”know who he or she is for next time . step 1:study the new words of this lesson . as a class , read the lyrics for the song in the student book . this song has several common english expressions :no matter what , in        more years , somewhere between and know for sure . translate these expressions into chinese . step 2:read the lyrics for the song in the students book . step 3:explain the common english expressions. 共4页,当前第2页1234
    step 4:play the audiotape .ask the students to just listen . step 5:teach the first verse of the song , line by line . after the students know the first verse , they should be able to follow along with the other verses. step 6:practise the song a few times , with and without the audiotape . step 7:come to “let do it ”. lesson 37 class opening greet your students . help the students respond in an appropriate way . ask “who’s on duty ?” listen to the student’s report .make sure the next student for “who’s on duty ?”know who he or she is for next time . sing “no matter what”. step 1:come to “think about it”. students can talk in groups . step 2:get some students to give their answers . step3:the students listen to the audiotape with the question :what makes lucas happy? step 4:have the students listen to the tape a second time .then have a discussion . step 5:have the students read the text . then have a further discussion . step 6:come to “let do it ”.divide the class into small groups . ask each group to make a chart that compares lucas’s ambitions with their own ambitions . the chart can have as many columns as there are students in your class, as well as one for lucas. if you have time , end the class by singing the song “no matter what ”.  lesson 38 class opening greet your students . help the students respond in an appropriate way . ask “who’s on duty ?” listen to the student’s report .make sure the next student for “who’s on duty ?”know who he or she is for next time . step 1:come to “think about it”. step 2:ask the students to read the text silently . step 3:have a discussion :ask some questions according to the diary to make sure that they understand the diary . step 4:tell the class that keep a diary in english is not very difficult .for example , wang mei has written one by using words , phrases , expressions and sentence structures that they have already learned .tell the class to pay attention to the mechanisms and wording in wang mei’s diary . step 5:let the students read the passage a second time then have a further discussion . step 6:play the audiotape . step 7:come to “let do it .” lesson 39 step 1 :play the audiotape and ask the students to listen and answer questions : do you know the word “famous”? do you want to be famous ? step 2:ask the students for questions . encourage other students to try to answer . this is good reading to point out that some english verbs follow some special grammar rules . for example , you can say : 共4页,当前第3页1234
    i/you /they want to be      . i/they hope to be      . i’m going to be      . you can also say : my mum wants me to be      . in these cases , before the second (non-predicate)verb used in the sentences is the word to , indicating that the verb that follows is not the main verb . this is a general rule . but with verbs like let and make , the rule is different .for instance , with these verbs you have to say : let’s (let us ) go to a movie tonight . she makes us work very hard.. in these sentences , the second verbs ( go , predict and work )do not have the word to before them. ask the class to make a note of this structure for these verbs. step 3:review “be going to ”and “might”. step 4:have the students read the text and discuss in groups . step 5:come to “let’s do it”.共4页,当前第4页1234
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.