查看: 25|回复: 0

英语 - Unit 1 My friends (Oxford English Book 3A)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:20:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Teaching time: Oct ,18 , 2001Teaching class: Class 3 ,Grade 4Teacher: Chen RuyiTeaching topic: Unit 1 My friends (Oxford English Book 3A)Unit 1 My friendⅠ. Language focus: 1.Asking Wh-questions to find out a person's identify. e.g. Who are you? 2.Using indefinite articles to mention something or someone for th first time. e.g. I'm a girl 3.Using adjective to describe people. e.g. I'm tall./He's short.Ⅱ. Language skills 1. Speaking Using modelled phrases to open and maintain an interaction by providing in formation in response to factual question e.g.Who are you? I'm a girl .I'm short. 2.Listening Locate specific information in response to simple questions3.Writing Add personal ideas and information to writing when a framework is providedⅢ.Materials:1.Student's Book 3A page 152.Cassette 3A and a cassette player3.Picture Cards of fat , thin , big ,small , tall, short .Ⅳ. Teaching ProcedureStep 1 Warm Up1.Sing an English song: :The alphabet song2.Greetings Hello!/ Hi!/Good morning!/How are you? etc.3.Ask some pairs to make dialogue e.g. S1: Hello, I'm x x, What's your name? S2: Hello, I'm x x S1:How are you? S2.I'm fine, thanks. How are you ? S1.I'm fine too, thanks. S2: Good bye! S1: Good bye!Step 2 Pr-task Preparation1.Review:boy ,girl . 2.Introduce tall,short a. Show a photo and point to the photo. Ask: Who's she? to elicit: She's Miss Chen. T: Yes, it's me. Who's she?(point to my friend) to elicit: She's my friend. I have some friends (Write down on Bb) b. T: Now look at the photo . I'm tall. She's short. (Write down 'tall' 'short' on Bb) Students repeat tall . Draw a stick on Bb T: Is he tall? Ss: Yes T:Who can draw a short man here? (Ask a student to draw it on Bb) T: Is he short? Ss: Yes. Students repeat short3.Introduce fat, thin a. Draw a fat people and a thin people on Bb to illustrate fat , thin b. Students repeat fat , thin4.Introduce small , big a. T: He is fat and he is big too (point to a fat and big boy) Students repeat big b.Show a big apple T: Is it big? Ss: Yes T draws a big apple on Bb.Then draw a small apple on Bb T: Is it big? to elicit: No, it's small. Students repeat small.Step 3 While-task Procedure1.Show some pictures on Bb e.g.. T: Who is fat? Please pick it out . Let individual student pick out.2.Show some pictures T:Would you say something about the picture . For example , He is young . He is tall . etc Invite individual students to say out.3.Pla the cassette for look and say .4.Students listen and repeat.5.Encourage students to talk about themselves in terms of size and sex, using the About me model. e.g., I'm a girl . I'm tall .I'm big etc. Invite some students to talkStep 4 Post- task Activity1.Play a guessing game . One. student is blind folded. The rest of class chooses a member which will describe himself / herself. The blindfolded student make guesses . The rest of the class confirms or denies the guess with yes /no .2.Finish off workbook page 1. a.Explain : Tick b.Read 1 and 2 on page 10. c.The students complete 3 and 4. d. The students trace and write in the missing words and tick the cornet boxes. e.Students draw their pictures in the panel and complete th description .Step 5 Consolidation1.At this stage Grammar practice Book 3A page 12 could be used to practice and consolidate the language in this section further .2.Homework a.Copy nw words for three times b.Read the text on page 15 for twiceⅤ . WritingUnit 1 My friendstall short big small fat thin
  • 英语 - Unit 1 My friends (Oxford English Book 3A)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.