查看: 26|回复: 0

英语 - Unit 3 Let’s paint

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:20:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. Warming upA) Play a game (clap the hands)B) Sing songs2.Greeting and revision How are you ?Hello , Good afternoon .How are you ? What’s the weather like today ?Do you like sunny day ?Do you like … ?What do you like ?What colour do you like ?3 PresentationA) Point to my black coat and say “I like black .” write “black” on the blackboardTeacher : black , black . I like black .Students repeat : black ,black. I like black . Then read “black, black . I like black .” one by one .B) Teach “white”Show a crayon . Say “It’s white .”Then write “white” on the blackboard .Repeat : “White , white . It’s white .”Point to a white card and say .Students : White , white this is white .C) Teach “purple”Show a colour ball .T: Who can tell me the colour you know ?S1: It’s red . It’s yellow .It’s blur . What colour is this ? T: It’s purple .Students repeat : “purple”D) Teach “pink”T: Let’s listen . then do :Show me the yellow cards . ( students show the yellow cards )Show me the blue cards . (students show the blue cards )Show me the black cards . ( students show the black cards )Show me the purple cards . ( students show the purple cards )Show me the pink cards . ( students show the pink cards )T: pinkSs repeat .4. PractiseA) listen and say . (Put the colour cards on the student’s desks .)T: WhiteSs stand up and say “white” .T: pinkSs stand up and say “pink”.B) listen and say (put the word cards on the student’s desks)T: purple .Ss stand up and say “purple”T: black .Ss stand up and say “black” .C) let’s doListen to the tape .then do :Black , black . Stand up .Pink , pink . Sit down .Brown ,brown . Touch the ground .Orange , orange . Touch you head .White , white . Turn around .5. Let’s point .Colour a face . (P.26)T: Colour the face yellow .S: Colour the nose green .T: Colour the mouth red .(the same)6. Workbook . (Do exercises)W.b. P.15 (listen and colour)7. Homework .W.b. P.18.
  • 英语 - Unit 3 Let’s paint
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.