查看: 31|回复: 0

牛津英语1A第一单元教案(小学)上海版

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:17:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
topicunit 1 my  classroom  (let`s act)         part(let`s act)aims and demand1、using imperatives to give simple instrutions. 2、locate specific information in response to simple instruction.    3、use modelled phrases to communicate with other cearner. main pointslocate specific information in response to simple instructions. difficult pointsdo right appropriate motion. teaching toolsthe tape ,the picture            teaching approachestimestep一、teaching organization.t:  class bagins.    (the students stand up with the teacher’s help)t:  hello!boys and girls.s:  hello!miss zhu!t:  sit down,please!(the teacher make a gesture to motion the studends to sit down .)step二、revision1、t:  hello,i’m miss zhu.(ask one boy) s:  hello!i’m s1.(dill this one by one.)
topic  2let’s talk    part  aims and demand1.using formulaic expressions to great people .2.using formulaic expressions to ask how someone is ,and respondiong .3.use modelled phrases to communicate with the teacher and other learns. main points lear the sentence “how are you !” “fine,thank you.” difficult pointshow to say “how are you !fine ,thank you.” teaching toolsthe tape             teaching approachestimestep 一、teacher organization.     t:  class bagins.        good mornimg ,boys and girls.     s:  good moring.miss zhu .        (with the teacher’s help)        ask one studend to sing an engish song ,step二、revision.1、let’s act .stand up, please!     sit down,please!open your book !     close your book!ask some students to act them,one by one .step三、presention.1、listen to the song “hello,how are you!”listen to it carefully twice ,and to say “how are you !” “fine,thank you.”     2、lear to say .            
                (教学内容)    let’s learn      课时1        标(        、技 1.understand and read the rhyme.2.sing the song .3.mastery the new word “pen  rubber”共3页,当前第1页123
  • 牛津英语1A第一单元教案(小学)上海版
                  mastery the parts of “let’s talk,let’s learn.”              using formulaic expressions to great people.    the tape .                               时间备注step一、teacher organization.     t:  class begins.        good mornimg ,boys and girls.     s:  good morning.miss zhu .        (with the teacher’s help)        ask one student to sing an english song ,step二、revision .1、take out three pictures.it has notes:how are you ,fine ,thank you .good  morning .①read them together        ②drill it with your partner.       ③then some ss and drill them.2、words.take out some pictures and ask students.
    topicunit 1     my classroom      4 part aims and demands1、using modal verb “can” to express abilities.2、using nouns to identify common classroom objects. main pointslearn classroom objects . difficult points using modal verb “can”to express abilities. teaching toolsthe tape .            teaching approachestimestep 一、teacher organization.     t:  class begins.        good mornimg ,boys and girls.     s:  good morning.miss zhu .        (with the teacher’s help)        ask one student to sing an english song .step二、revision .(一)、let’s act .1、play the tape for “stand up ,please!”ask some students to act it and the rest of the class to judge right or wrong .2、give commands “boys ,stand up ,please.”“girls ,stand up ,please!’“the whole class ,stand up .” “boys ,open your books .”
      topic unit 2  number        1part let’s actaims and demand1、using imperatives to give simple instructions.2、using nouns to identify common classroom objects.3、using formulaic expressions to introduce oneself.4、using formulaic expressions to introduce your friends. 共3页,当前第2页123
  • 牛津英语1A第一单元教案(小学)上海版
    main points.using formulaic expressions to introduce your friends. difficult pointsthe sentence “this is     .”teaching toolsthe tape .            teaching      approachesstep 一、teacher organization.     t:  class begins.        good mornimg ,boys and girls.     s:  good morning.miss zhu .        (with the teacher’s help)        ask one student to sing an english song .step二、revision .(一)、sing the song “good morning”together.(二)、classroom objects.1、read them together.(twice)2、read them one by one .(三)、talking .t:  good morning.         t:   how are you.s:   good morning .        s:   fine ,thank you.t:   i’m miss zhu .s1:  i’m s1.
       topic   unit 2  number    2     part aims and demand1.use formulaic expressions to greet people .2.using formulaic expressions to introduce oneself.3.using formulaic expressions to introduce your friends. main points using formulaic expressions to introduce your friends.   difficult points introduce oneself and your friends.teaching toolsthe tape.           teaching approachestimestep 一、teacher organization.     t:  class begins.        good mornimg ,boys and girls.     s:  good morning.miss zhu .        (with the teacher’s help)        ask one student to sing an english song .step 二、revision.1.      revision the classroom object vocabulary .ask the students what do you have in your bag?invite individuals to answer the question with the words they have learnt.2.      t: (ask one student to stand up)say “give me a rubber ,please”and the student give me a rubber\etc please.let pair of students substitute “rule”and “rubber”with some other words they have learnt and act the dialogue .
    共3页,当前第3页123
  • 牛津英语1A第一单元教案(小学)上海版
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.