查看: 34|回复: 0

牛津5A M1 Unit 2 This is wha

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:14:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
module 1 getting to know youunit 2 this is what i wantcontents say and act  (p6)total: 4n 1aimsbasic aims能正确朗读生词,并注意不可数名词的用法.developing aims能用here’s /here are造句.education aims培养学生以礼待人的习惯.language focusasking ‘wh-‘ questions and answering.teaching aidsrecorder ,some paper, crayons, brushes and so on.procedurestepteacher’s activitystudents’ activities purposepre-task preparationsing a song with s.ask questions.show a paper ship.t: look, i can make a paper ship. who can make it?t: what do you want? t: here’s some paper. write: what do you want? i want / we want …s: i want some paper. s: thank you.创设环境,让学生轻松的学。while-task procedure1.show a picturet: colour the picture. t: what do you want? learn: here’s / here are…2. point the brushes.t: what are these? they are brushes.learn: brush—brushest: do you want brushes? ss: we want some crayons. ss: …post-task activity1. listen and repeat the sentences.2. read the sentences.3. answer some questions.e,g. what does alice want?    she wants …4. ask s do the exercises.learn : glue , tape, a pair of scissors5. act out :ask and answer  with some place.6.ask each group to discuss and write down the things they need for wrapping a present /writing a letter4. do the exercises: ask and answer.5.discuss and write down the things.锻炼学生的听的能力。加强学生口头操练的能力。板书设计say and actwhat do you want?i / we want …   what does he / she want?she /he wants …教学随笔contents unit 2  look and say (p7)total: 4n 2aimsbasic aims能正确朗读生词mcchicken, bigmac, french fries,并注意这些词的书写。developing aims能用what do you want?提问及回答education aimslanguage focusto make requests.teaching aidsrecorder, pictures, tapeprocedurestepteacher’s activitystudents’ activities purposepre-task preparation1. sing a song with s.2. ask questions one by one.3. t: what do you want?t: here’s some paper and tape. ask s work in pairs.(with glue, a pair of scissors, some brushes)sing a song.共4页,当前第1页1234
  • 牛津5A M1 Unit 2 This is what I want教案
    answer questions.s1: i want some paper. s2: i want some tape. s1 and s2: thank you.work in pairs.给学生说的机会,巩固所学的句型。while-task procedure1. show a picture.t: what do you want?2. ask s look at the pictures and work in pairs. ( an apple pie, an ice cream,  a coke, a large coke)3. t: now i’m hungry. i want a mcchicken.learn: mcchicken4.t: what do you want ? (point to the mcchicken).t: here’s a mcchicken.5. learn: a bigmac. 6. t: i’m thirty. i want some milk and i’m hungry, too. i want some french fries.learn: french fries—some french fries.s: i want a hamburger.look at the pictures and work in pairs.read the word.s3: i want a mcchicken s3: thank you very much.read the word.read the words.work in pairs.以旧的句型引出新授内容,并巩固操练所学内容。利用图片激发学生学习的兴趣。post-task activity1. ask listen to the tape and point to the things.2. ask s listen to the tape and repeat.3. learn: i want a hamburger and some milk.4. ask s work in pairs.5. ask s read the text.learn the word “at mcdonald’s”listen to the tape and point to the things.listen to the tape and repeat.s: i want … and ….work in pairs.read the text.play a game.板书设计look and sayat mcdonald’smcchickenbigmacfrench fries教学反思contents unit 2 look and say (p8)total: 4n 3aimsbasic aims学习句型”what have you got ?” 以及词组”have a picnic”.developing aims能用what have you got ?提问及回答, 并引伸其他人称.education aimslanguage focusdifferent answering.teaching aidsrecorder, pictures, tape, slide.procedurestepteacher’s activitystudents’ activities purposepre-task preparationsing a song with s.ask questions.e.g. what’s the weather like?are you hungry?what do you want?can you go out now?sing a song.answer questions.巩固操练所学句型。while-task procedure1. show a pencil.t: i’ve got a pencil. have you got a pencil?t: s2, what have you got? 2. ask s work in pairs.3. show a big picture.t: (point the grapes). there are some grapes. they’re for you. what have you got, s1 and s2?共4页,当前第2页1234
    learn: we’ve got …4. ask s work in pairs. (with sandwiches, orange juice, some cokes)s1: yes, i’ve got a pencil.s2: …learn: what have you got?  i’ve got …s1 and s2: we’ve got some grapes.work in pairs.运用学生熟悉的东西新授,可以减少难点。学生学的轻松。5. t: look, there are many desks and chairs in our classroom. they are for us. we’ve got many desks and chairs. and what have we got in the classroom?6. ask some questions of the things in the classroom. 7. look at the slide.t: what are they doing? they are having a picnic.learn: have a picnic.s: we have got some lights and windows.answer the questions.read the word.post-task activity1. listen to the tape and repeat. 2. introduce the picture. answer these questions.introduce this picture.3. read the text and act out the text.s listen and repeat.s says sth. about the pictures.act out the text.听听、说说、做做,锻炼学生的听力的同时,让学生熟练掌握课本上的知识。板书设计look and saywhat have we got?we’ve…what have you got?i’ve got…have a picnic教学反思contents unit 2 say and act  (p9)total: 4n 4aimsbasic aims继续学习句型”what do you want?” 的提问以及回答.developing aims能用what have you got ?提问及不同的回答.education aims培养学生买东西的一些方法与礼节.language focusdifferent answering.teaching aidsrecorder, pictures, tape, slide.procedurestepteacher’s activitystudents’ activity purposepre-task preparation1. sing a song with s.2. daily talk.e.g. what have you got ?what have we got?what has she got?what do you want?…3. ask s act out the text: look and say.sing a song.answer questions.act out the text.创设学习氛围,激发学生学习的兴趣。复习巩固旧知。while-task procedure1. look at the slide. this is danny’s shopping list.learn: rice, noodles, vegetables.pay attention the letter: ‘s’.2. t: danny say ‘ i want some rice, some noodles, some vegetables, some fish , some fruit, some water and some juice.read the words.repeat the sentences.创设情景,让学生在生活场景中轻松学习。共4页,当前第3页1234
    3. ask the students to repeat the sentence.4. look at the slide. t: danny comes to the first shop. please listen to the tape, then answer the questions. what does the man say?          what does danny answer?5.t:danny comes to the second shop. 6.t: danny comes to the third shop.guess: what does the man say and what does danny answer ?listen to the tape and answer the questions.the students repeat the sentences. then work in pairs.listen to the tape and repeat, please.the students repeat and act out the dialogue.e.g. s1: hello, danny. what do you want ?s2: can i have some fish , please ?不同的图片采用各异的方法激发学生的学习热情。post-task activity1. ask s look at the books.  2. learn : there you are. 3. make a dialogue. (use these words: bigmac, mcchicken, flowers , pencils and so on.5.listen and choose : “×” or “√”(  )a. may has two packets of noodles, some flowers and three small packets of biscuits.(  ) listen and read after the tape act out the text.make a dialogue.listen and do the exercises.锻炼学生听的能力。b. peter has two large bottles of water, one small bottle of juice. (  ) c. the aeroplane is falling. (  )d. may is peter’s sister. (  ) e. winkin can have some fruit. (  ) f. winkin likes orange juice.(  ) g. the spaceship has no water. (  )板书设计say and actrice  noodles vegetables教学反思 共4页,当前第4页1234
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.