查看: 28|回复: 0

5A Unit 3 At a music room

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:14:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
教学内容:单元part a教学目标:1. 掌握单词、词组:sing, dance, music, lesson, 2. 能听懂、会说、会读日常交际用语:let’s sing … first. listen to …, please. now, follow me, please. let’s start/begin. let’s sing it together.教学难点:初步了解掌握句型: can you…? yes, i/we can. no, i/we can’t. what can you do? i can … 教学过程step1free talkt: hello, everyone. nice to meet you. today let's learn unit 3 at a music room.   i can play the piano. can you tell me: what can you do? t: hi,… what can you do?s1: i can play basketball. (配合手势)t: good. hello, … what can you do?s2: i can play the violin. (配合手势)t: now, you can ask your classmates, please.step2learn to parta1. t: you are all very good, i think. you can play the violin and play the guitar at a music lesson.       read afterme: music, lessont: good. mr green and his students are having a music lesson. please read and answer my questions.q1: what time is it now?q2: where are the students?t: the first question: what time is it now?(it is two o’clock in the afternoon.)t: the second question: where are the students?(they are in the music room.)t: now, can you try to read it? 2. t: what can we do at a music lesson? yes, we can sing the song. read after me: songt: good. mr green and his students are having a music lesson. t: what can you sing? 你可以把会唱的歌曲告诉老师: we can sing… t: you can sing many songs, i think. what can they sing?please listen and find. t: they can sing ‘in the classroom’ and ‘colour song’. they can’t sing ‘we can sing and dance’. teach: dance, sing and dancet: well done. 他们会唱‘in the classroom’, 你们会唱吗?let’s sing ‘in the classroom’ first.ok. let’s sing it together. ( 播放歌曲)3. t: can ben sing ‘in the classroom ’? what can he do? (no, he can’t. he can play the violin.)4. t: ‘we can sing and dance’. can you sing the song?they follow the teacher.they sing it together.they listen to the song ‘we can sing and dance’.t: they follow the teacher. read after me: follow, follow the teachert: they sing it together. read after me: together, sing it togethert: they listen to the song. read after me: listen to, listen to the song4. t: ok. now let’s learn the song ‘we can sing and dance’ like this. first, listen to the song, please. we can sing and danceyou can ______ and we can ______. they can ________.are you ready? __________ let’s ______. let’s ______ and __________.t: 你能填出来了吗?let’s begin. means let’s start. 这两个句子的意思是相同的。read after me: begin, startt: now, follow me, please.请跟我读。(带读歌词)t: can you sing it now? 你们会唱了吗?t: yes. let’s sing it together. 我们一起唱吧。 (播放歌曲)5. t: good! now please listen and repeat. 请跟录音读。t: please read part a. 共2页,当前第1页12
  • 5A Unit 3 At a music room
    step3practiset: ok. we had a music lesson with mr green. 现在和mr green一起来回顾一下这堂音乐课。you can read and try to complete it.请你根据课文内容,将mr green 的描述填写完整。     the students ______ sing ‘in the classroom’ and ‘colour song’. but they ______ sing ‘we can sing and dance’. they ______ how to sing it. they listen to the ______ first, ______ me and sing it __________. they can sing the song now.t: ok. let’s check out the answers.请你来核对答案吧!step4: assign homework板书设计:     unit3 at a music room                what can you do ?                 i can ……                can you ……                yes, i/we can.                no, i/we can’t.教学反思:本部分我利用课文图片,以及几个主要的问题来组织课文教学,线索非常清晰,对学生整体的理解课文有较大的帮助。由于在重难点突破部分已经对其中一些难点进行了分解,所以这里对学生来讲应该还是比较简单的。共2页,当前第2页12
  • 5A Unit 3 At a music room
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.