查看: 48|回复: 0

Seasons教案

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:13:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
the lecture notes of 《fun with english 》
good morning. ladies and gentlemen. it’s my great pleasure to be here sharing my lesson with you. the content of my lesson is  book3 unit3 where’s my football. i’ll prepare to say my lesson for six parts.
first of all, i’ll say the teaching material. this is the second lesson of unit 3. so if the students can learn this lesson well., it will be helpful for the students to learn the rest of this unit. the topic of this lesson is related to their daily life. so it is helpful to improve their spoken english.
second, the analysis of the students. it is not a long history that english as a subject in our school. the main instructional aims of teaching english in primary school is to cultivate pupils’ basic abilities of their listening, speaking and their good sense of the english language. the students of grade four who teem with imagination, like fantasy and are full of curiosity. they are willing to participate in performance, liking playing games, eagering to get others especially the teachers’ affirmation. primary school english teaching is basic education. students should work hard to build a solid foundation for their lifelong development
third, teaching aids
before studying the teaching material and analyzing the regulation of children’s growing of mind. i put forward the teaching objects according to english syllabus and new lesson standard.
1. knowledge objective
the students can use the sentence pattern.: where’s my…..? it’s in / on/ under/behind…
2. ability objective
① to develop ss’ abilities of listening, reading and speaking.
  ② to train the ss’ability of working in groups
  ③ to foster ss’ abilities of communication and innovation
3. emotion objective
①to develop ss’ interest in english
②to foster ss’ consciouseness of good cooperation and proper competition
difficult points and key points
the key point is the differences among on , in , under, behind. the difficult point is the students can use the prepositions to express their thoughts in proper sentences.
fourth,teaching and study methods
in the class , the main roles are students who are the masers of learning activaties. at the same time teachers are the organizers and guiders. ss understand the new knowledge in certain degree through the mental process of seeing, hearing, saying, observing, imagining and thinking. the teaching methods mainly used are the audio-lingual method, task-based method , communicative approach and tpr. communication method:i’ll set up a real situation in this way. the ss can say in pairs. they can say freely and needen’t worring about making mistakes. task-based method : that is to say, i’ll let the students finish a task by making a short dialogue and acting it out. to help the students get a better understanding of the key structures.共3页,当前第1页123
  • Seasons教案
    fifth, teaching aids
    cards, courseware
    i made full use of network resources . the combination of voice and images make the teaching clearer and convenient. they can show ss some pictures , some audio files, some visual files.
    sixth, analysis of teaching procedure.
    according to the above teaching design, combing with the characteristics of primary school english teaching, i designed my lesson,
    step一. warming-up
    firstly, i greet to the students with a simple dialogue in english. after that i sing a song with the students” where’s mr thumb?’
    purpose of my design: in this step, teacher and the ss sing in unison and perform the song “where’s mr thumb? thus, review the sentence pattern “where is …?” and arouse the ss' performance desire, participation desire, and lead the ss into a thick english studying atmosphere. singing a song can make ss feel pleased
    step二. presentation
    this course is very important. i’ll mainly talk about this step.
    1.       present the four words: on ; in ; under; behind using the courseware( 此时写板书四个介词。画在房子上)
    let the students look at the screen to learn the words “on. under, in, behind” at the same time i write them on the blackboard.after that i let the students practise these two words group by group, row by row, line by line, two by two , one by one.
    2.       play a game: simon says:to practice “on, in, under, behind” the students read the words and do the actions following me. if i say simon says,  they will not do the action, just say the word.
    purpose of my designing: children can keep their attentions in limited time. the game can avoid the boredom from the pure machine drills. it creates the conditions of a relaxed and natural atmosphere for children’s drills. then achieve the aim of consolidating and deepening the words. at the same time, the children like learning in playing. it accords with the children's psychological characteristics.
    3. do exercises . let the ss do the exercises check whether they have grasped the learned knowledge
    4.review the words: …. it serve for next step.
    then, i put a pen in my book. i ask the students “ where’s my pen?’
    with a student to be assistant. he ‘ll tell me “ it’s in the book. ss can understand the main contents of this dialogue, guide the students to use these sentences pattern to make dialogues group by group without repetition. finding out which group can make the most dialogues.
    purpose of my designing: most ss can take their parts in the activities, especially for the ss who have trouble in english study. in the group activities, they can speak much with ease. with no doubt, this will encourage them to speak english. “task-based” teaching method is used here to develop the ss’ ability of communication and co-operation. i think proper competition can arouse the ss’ interest in english learning. if the ss can finish this task well, they will benefit a lot in their spoken english.共3页,当前第2页123
  • Seasons教案
    5.learn the text
    i play the tape recorder completely. let the ss concentrate on listening. then, i ask the students to read after the tape. let the ss listen and imitate the dialogue. pay attention to their pronunciation and intonation. at last i’ll ask the ss to act it out with a partner according to the sample. then find out which group act it out well. i’ll give them a ticker.
    purpose of my designing: by this step, it achieved the teaching aim of understanding and talking the dialogue of this lesson. this step is employed to make the ss get the general idea of the dialogue as a whole. at the same time let the ss have a chance to practice their listening and spoken ability.
    step 三..consolidation.
    play a game “magic eyes”. in this part, i show students a picture. after a few seconds, let them say what they saw just now. through various activities and games, students can generate interest in learning english. they make the students dared to, happy to and good at speaking english, and they actively participate in the exchange, and foster confidence in learning english
    step 四。.homework
    1.      let the students use the prepositions to describe the things in their bedroom. make a dialogue according to “learn to say “and write it in the exercise book.
    purpose of my designing: i think homework is so important that the ss should speak english as much as they can in class or after class. it is necessary for the ss to do some extensive exercises after class to consolidate the knowledge they learned.
    all in all, the design of this lesson seeks to student-centered, task-centered, activity-way, giving students space to identify problems, analyze problems, and solve the problems. the whole purpose of teaching design service for classroom teaching .it enables students to become the direct beneficiaries’ .it enhances students’ interest and confidence. finally make the students "like to say," "would say," "can communicate", let them feel learning english "it's fun. it 's easy!
    above is the lecture note of my lesson. thank you!
    共3页,当前第3页123
  • Seasons教案
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.