查看: 32|回复: 0

Module 6   Unit 1—What do&

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:11:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
module 6   unit 1—what do you do at the weekend ?一、            教材及教材分析:1、教材:新标准英语 module 6  unit 1 2、教材分析:本课教材以谈论日常活动为主要话题,以提问与表达对方及他人的活动为学习任务与目标。二、            教学目标:1、语言知识目标:①能听、说、认、读本节课单词:weekend、chinese、maths、science、sleep .②能听、说、读、本节课的课文内容。③掌握本课问句:what do you do at the weekend? 及回答形式。2、语言技能目标:①能用所学知识来询问别人在周末会做什么?②学生通过学习,流利朗读课文。③能用所学的句型进行交际联系。3、情感态度目标:变被动学习为主动学习,在英语学习活动中形成主动开口说英语的习惯,体验用英语进行交际的兴趣,激发学生说英语的热情。三、教学内容:  1、单词:weekend、chinese、maths、science、sleep.2、句型:what do you do at the weekend? 及回答:i……at the weekend.四、教学重、难点:1、重点:what do you do at the weekend? 及回答。2、难点:正确读准课文中的词语。五、教具准备:六、教学方法:七、教学过程: (一)组织教学活动:greeting   t:good morning, boys and girls.ss:good morning, miss wu.t:are you happy today?ss:yes.t: now, let’s sing an english song 《good morning to you》.are you ready? ok, let’s begin. (学生边唱边拍手)(二)复习并呈现新任务:复习上节课的内容(教师出示时钟图片,让学生回答)t:what’s the time? ss:it’s half past five. …… ……t:good! good job, and give yourself a hand. (good good, very good手势)t::ok. today we learn a new lesson, about what do you do at the weekend? please open your book at page 22.   (板书:what do you do at the weekend?读两遍并解释意思。问学生:“你们在周末会干些什么?”学生可能用中文来回答或之前学过的,如:go swimming、play football、play basketball、ride bike and so on. )t:now, who can try? please describe those pictures.  (请学生描述一下课文插图的意思)s1:……s2:……三、学习新内容:   t:first, let’s learn some new words. look, what’s this?ss:语文书t:yes. it’s chinese. ok, read after me. “chinese”(板书)   do you like chinese? ss:yes. i do. /no, i don’t. t:look, what’s this? ss:数学书t:yes, it’s maths. ok, read after me. “maths”(板书)    do you like maths?ss:yes, i do. /no, i don’t.t:me too. i like maths very much. t:ok. look, what’s this? ss:教科书t:yes, it’s science. ok, read after me. “science”(板书)ss:yes, i do.      (带读,自由读)     操练单词:教师指着食物单词,学生读。t:ok. let’s learn next word. look, (教师做出睡觉的动作,让学生猜)what am i doing? 共3页,当前第1页123
  • Module 6   Unit 1—What do you do at the weekend ?
    ss:睡觉t:yes. sleep. read after me. “sleep”(板书)ss:sleep, sleep. t:ok. the last new word. “weekend”. read after me. ss:weekend.t:ok. read those words again.    ( 全班读,小组读,个人读 )t:now, listen carefully. “what do you have at school?”     using english、chinese、maths、science.——what do you have at school?——i have ……t:what do you have at school?ss:i have english and chinese. (引导学生回答)t:what do you have at school? ss:i have maths and science.   同桌之间进行练习。t:what do you do at the weekend? (教师走到学生下面问,并解释意思。)ss:学生自由回答。t:(教师做打篮球动作)what do you do at the weekend?      (帮助学生回答)i play basketball at the weekend. (板书)     学生跟老师读黑板上的问句及答句,然后自问自答(包括男生问,女生答;女生问,男生答)     逐渐地,与学生共同复习一遍以前学过的词语:play basketball, go swimming等。     教师做动作,学生回答。     此后,教师设计一个游戏,即请一个学生s1到讲台上来,面向同学们ss,教师指着黑板上的一幅简笔画,ss问:“what do you do at the weekend?”s1猜:“i ……at the weekend”     如果猜对,s1可以拿到老师奖励的小红花,还可以再请2—3名同学来猜。t:what do you do at the weekend?ss:i……at the weekend.      学生自由练习,与自己的同伴相互问答,教师下讲台询问。t:what do you do at the weekend?s1:i go swimming at the weekend.s2:what do you do at the weekend?t:i play football at the weekend.理解课文:t:look at the picture.(教师大衣描述一遍所讲的内容)听老师读课文,学上用手指指着老师读到那个单词。带读几遍。全班读、分角色朗读(老师与学生对话并交换角色)小组练习四、        操练与巩固:   1、对话表演。(请2名学生上讲台进行情景表演)→互问互答,对表现好的学生给予小红花奖励。2、练习课文part3,教师指着一幅画问学生,学生回答;学生1问,学生2回答。3、巩固本节课内容,教师指单词,学生读(看谁读得又快又准)。4、朗读课文五、小结、布置作业:t:today we learn this unit 1. after class, you read the part 1 again and again. today, you are ready good job.   homework:朗读课文,读给家长听,家长签名。六、板书设计:                module 6                   unit 1   what do you do at the weekend?——what do you do at the weekend?             chinese        maths        science共3页,当前第2页123
    ——i  go swimming    at the weekend.       play football       play basketball       sleep共3页,当前第3页123
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.