查看: 24|回复: 0

三年级book2 unit 2教案

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:11:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
诸暨市实验小学电子教案(pep b2)编写者:执教者:课题unit2  my   family共6课时
教学目标1、  能听懂、会说本课主要句型,并能在实际情景中进行运用。2、  能听说、认读本课主要单词。3、  能听说读写字母f-g。并能听懂、会说以这些字母为首字母的单词。 教学重点教学难点  能听懂、会说this is my  family. who’s that man(woman)? he’s /she’s my … 教学准备pictures, cards and tape. 教 学 过 程
                第一课时 step1.warm up greetingsa:good morning.i am ....i am from...  where are you from?b:i am from...a:nice to meet you .we have a new friend today.class:welcome !let' s chant and let' s dostep2.presentation 1.(ask one student to wear the mask of amy)  t:look!who is that girl? she is amy .she is my friend .ss:she is amy.she is my friend.2.(ask one boy to wear the mask of mike)  t:look!who is that boy ? he is mike.he is my friend.  ss:he is mike.he is my friend.3.(teacher shows the photo of a woman)  t:who is that woman? she is my friend .4.(teacher shows the picture of family )  t:this is my family.there are 5 people in my family.do you know who they are?who is that woman? she is my mother .who is that man? she is my father.step3.practice 1.ss show their photos.  s1:who is that woman  ? s2:she is my mother.  s1:who is that man ? s2:he is my father .2.ask one student to come to the bb holding his family photo.  s1:this is my family .ss:who is that woman  ? s1:she is my mother.  ss:who is that man ? s1:he is my father .step4.add activities talk your family members with your friend after class修改意见  教 学 过 程
                   第二课时step 1.warm upsong: boy and girloral englisht: hello! i' m....this is my family.a: who is that man ?      t: he is my dad.b: i am ....this is my family .t: who is that woman ?    b: she is my mon.listen to the tape, and act “ let' s talk"step 2.presentation1.   man/boy                            woman/girl   grandfather(grandpa)              grandmother(grandma)   father(dad)                       mother(mon)共3页,当前第1页123
  • 三年级book2 unit 2教案
       brother                           sisterteacher shows the card,students follow the teacher.step 3.practice1.t says the word with no sound ,and ss guess what it is .2.pass and say the word one by one .3.t:i love my father .do you love your father ?ss: yes ,i love my father .step 4.songlearn the song “ father and mother"step 5.assessment1.activity book   p7.8step 6.add activitiesread the words and sing the song .  教 学 过 程
    第三课时step 1. warm up song “ father and mother"do the actions as father /mother/broter/sisterwhen the t says the word.read the wordsstep 2.presentationshow the cards of a.b.c.d.et: what' s the next ?ss: it' s ff.the same with the letter gg.show the words begin with f .gfish,father ,girl,goose.step3.practicess:who are you ?f: i am f.this is my friend g.ss:nice to meet you .       g:nice to meet you ,too.let' s chant listen to the tape.pay attention to the pronunciation of the words “ under" an “ tree"step 4.assessmenttrace and saylisten and circle step 5.add activitiesread the letterslisten to the tape教 学 过 程
    第四课时step 1.warm up free talk review the words:father ,mother,grandfather,grandmother.t shows the cards and ss read it out .review “ let' s talk" in part an and act it out .step 2.presentationt does an action .ss guess what is the teacher doing ?s1:watch tv.t: wonderful! great!read after “ watch tv" after tt: let' s play               ss: great!t: let' s watch tv.         ss: great!t: let' s draw. take out your paper and draw one of your family members.t:who is the man ?         s1:guess.t:is she your sister?      s1:she is my mon .practise it with your partnerstep 3. let' s talklisten to the tape read after the tape devide the whole class into two parts and read the dialogue.step 4.assessmentlisten and numberstep 5. add activitiesplay “ let' s practise" with your father and mother .教 学 过 程
    第五课时step 1.warm up song “ father and mother"free talk read “ let' s talk" in part bt shows the wallsheet and act it out.step 2.presentation1.t :there are five people in my family.how many people are there in your family? ss: three. father ,mother and me.2.t :who is this girl?           s1:she is my sister.共3页,当前第2页123
  • 三年级book2 unit 2教案
    t :who is this boy?           s2:he is my brother.teacher draws a big apple on the bb.t : what a big apple !teacher draws a small apple on the bb.ss :what a small apple !teacher draws a big fish on the bb.ss :what a big fish ! wow !t : now use your head to think more sentences .step 3.practicelet' s chantlisten to the tape and chant together with the tape .step 4.assessmentlisten and numbersstep 5.add activitiesmake sentences as “ what a ... !"let' s chant after class .教 学 过 程
    第六课时step1. warm up song .fanther and motherlet' s chantreview the words of family tree.step 2.presentationt:how many letters have we learned ?ss:a ,b ,c ,d ,e ,f ,g t: what' s the next ?ss:h ht:yes.what letters begin with the letter h ?ss:hotdog ,hamburger ...(the same with the letter i)t:who are you ?s1:i am h .this is my friend i.t:nice to meet you ,i .s2:nice to meet you ,too.t:where are you from ?s2:i am from china .t:do you want to be my friend ?s2:yes,i want to be your friend .step 3. let' s chantlisten to the taperead after the tapechant and do the action togetherstep 4.assessmentlisten and numbertrace and saylisten ,color and matchstep 5.add activities1.read the letters from a to i after class .教 后 反 思
    共3页,当前第3页123
  • 三年级book2 unit 2教案
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.