查看: 29|回复: 0

2007牛津小学5年级5B Unit 2 A telephone call 知识要点和基础能力测试题

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:11:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
同学们,你会用英语打电话了吗?会用“how do you feel?”以及 “what’s wrong with you?”来询问他人身体状况了吗?要记住英语中打电话的句子很特别,尤其是在介绍自己的时候要说:this is x x(speaking)。最近天气乍暖还寒,有同学病了吗?拿起电话给他送去温暖,同时还可以秀一下刚学会的新句型! 有时间的话别忘了给他补补课哟!主要教学内容四会词汇:lunch, speak, a headache, bad, a cough, get, feel, a fever, a cold 三会词汇:absent, backache, call, earache, hear, medicine, rest, soon四会句型:how do you feel now?i feel…what’s wrong with you?i’ve got…语音:了解元音字母o在闭音节单词中的读音知识点解析与应用1. 在用英语打电话时,通常用this表示“我”,用that表示“你”,如:      -hello, may i speak to mary?             你好,可以让玛丽接电话吗?-this is mary speaking.                 我是玛丽。       -hello! this is peter. who’s that? 你好,我是彼得。你是谁?-this is ben.                                         我是本。2. 在生活中,当别人生病或遇到不幸的事时,我们可以这样询问及回答,如:-what’s wrong?                                   你怎么了?       -i’m ill.                                                 我生病了。-what’s the matter?                       你怎么了?       -i feel cold.                                          我觉得冷。       -i’m sorry to hear that.                         (知道这个情况)我很难过。-what’s wrong with you?                     你怎么了?-i’ve got a headache.                           我头痛。       -i’m sorry. i hope you get better soon. 我很难过。希望你早日康复。共5页,当前第1页12345
  • 2007牛津小学5年级5B Unit 2 A telephone call 知识要点和基础能力测试题
    基础能力测试题听力部分一、 listen and choose the word which belongs to the same category with the word you hear 听录音,选出与所听单词同类的词(   ) 1.  a. classroom        b. lunch                 c. swim             d. our(   ) 2.  a. subject              b. interesting          c. maths           d. learn(   ) 3.  a. five                 b. many                c. fever            d. take(   ) 4.  a. medicine             b. speak                c. music            d. lesson(   ) 5.  a. friday                 b. morning            c. day               d. after(   ) 6.  a. write                 b. right                 c. bread           d. worker二、listen and complete the dialogue 听录音,完成下列对话a:   hello,                   nancy?b: yes,                   nancy speaking.          that?a:                     mary. are you          this afternoon, nancy? shall we go to the          ? b: sorry, i can’t.a:   what’s                   you?b: i’m         . i’ve got a                  .a:   are you          any medicine?b: yes.a:          a lot of          and have a         .b: thank you. see youa:   see you.共5页,当前第2页12345
    笔试部分三、rewrite the words according to the instructions 按要求写出下列单词1.      run(现在分词) __________                 2. child(复数)      __________3.      i’ve(完全形式)__________        4. write(同音词)     __________5. cold(反义词)   __________        6. are not(缩写)     __________7. matches(单数)  __________        8. wrong(反义词) __________9. take(现在分词) __________        10. many(进义词)    __________四、fill in the blanks with the proper forms of the given words用所给词的适当形式填空speak      like      do      there be      tin   get        some     match     have      take  
      1. hello! this is david __________.2. i’ve __________ a bad cough.3. what lessons does he __________ on monday?4. are you __________ __________ medicine?5. what subject __________ she like? she __________ art.6. __________ __________ some milk in the bottle.7. they have some __________ and some __________ of fish.五、look at the pictures and complete the dialogue看图,完成对话5b-p16-图cough1                           a:   what’s           with you, grandpa?
                           b: i’ve                   .                             a:   i’m __________ to hear that. i can                      ________  some medicine for you.                        b: thank you, my dear.共5页,当前第3页12345
    p18-图62                           a:   come and            supper, liu tao.
                           b:  i          ________ _______ eat.                             a:  ________  ________ ________?                            b:   i’ve got a ________. p17-4图3                           a:   how                  __ ____ now?
                                b:   i still            ill.                           a:            some medicine and ______  a lot of rest.                            b:   thank you, nancy. 能力提升试题一、match the proverbs 试将中英文配对a.   (   )1. where there is life, there is hope.(   )2. god helps you those who help themselves.(   )3. truth is the daughter of time.(   )4. kill two birds with one stone. (   )5. actions speak louder than words. (   )6. there is no smoke without fire.(   )7. seeing is believing.(   )8. learn to walk before you run. a. 事实胜于雄辩。                      b. 百闻不如一见。c. 循序渐进。                              d. 生命不息,希望常在。e. 自助者,天助之。                   f. 无风不起浪。g. 一石双鸟,一箭双雕。           h. 时间见真理。b.   (   )1. hau                                   a. 再见。                        (   )2. vg                                      b. 哦,我明白了。       (   )3. cu                                      c. 你好吗?       (   )4. oic                                     d. 以后再谈。(   )5. kit                                     e. 很好。       (   )6. ttul                                  f. 保持联系。二、共5页,当前第4页12345
    write down the names of five gingers写出五个手指头的英文名1.      大拇指 ________________    2. 食指      ________________3. 中指   ________________    4. 无名指     ________________5. 小指   ________________三、complete the word in the sentences according to the context and the given alphabet  根据单词首字母和句子意思,将句中的单词补充完整1.      i like to eat apples very much. apple is my f________ fruit.2.      when you go home, please t________ o________ the lights in the classroom.3.      it is very hot now. please t________  o________ the sweater, and p________ o________ the t-shirt.4.      between two classes, we have a b________.5.      he is a doctor. he works in the h________.6.      look at the c________ on the wall. you can k________ the time.7.      e________ me, can you show me the way to the cinema?  8.      i don’t take my w________ with me, can you tell me the time now?9.      he can only put a strawberry on his nose, but he can put some s________ on his head.10.  the students don’t go to s________ on s________ and s________.11.  i don’t know mary’s t________ number.12.  the greens are all in the picture. it is a f________ picture of mr green.共5页,当前第5页12345
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.