查看: 31|回复: 0

快乐英语第六册全册教案3

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:06:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
period   plan unit 1title what do you do every day?time7lesson 4  teaching aims1. ask the students to read ,say and write the words: clean the classroom, play basketball, sweep the floor, play games. 2. ask them to grasp the new sentences teaching toolstape-recorder, computer, tv,  word cards key pointslearn to say and try to use, ask students to use freely. difficult pointsmaster the sentence; what do you do after school….. i play games.teaching   process the activities of the teacher the activities of the students1、sing a song:can you tell me what this is? 2、free talk. hello, boys and girls. how are you ? what’s this/that? can i have a look at your book/ pencil-box… 3 presentation: a : new words: clean the classroom, play basketball, sweep the floor, play games b what do you do after school….. i play games.  practice:  i will ask the students to write the sentences on the book. presentation: 1.  ask the students to listen to the tape and read after it. 2.  ask the students to translate the sentences.  practice: 1.  read the dialogue and answer the question with the new sentence pattern. 2.  ask the students to act the dialogue. homework: 1.  to spell the new words 2.  to write three sentences with the new sentence pattern. 3.    to read the textstudents sing the song with the teacher.   talk freely.     students follow to read several times   . students make up some sentences and write it down.     students listen to the tape and read after it.  students to translate the sentences.     act the dialogue.   blackboard design lesson 4 clean the classroom, play basketball, sweep the floor, play gameslook backthey pay attention to the words phases and are interested in them.period   plan unit 1title what do you do every day?time8lesson 4  teaching aims1.to grasp the pronunciation about letter 2.  to consolitation the sentence pattern. 3.  to ask the students to understand the text --- read and think. teaching toolstape-recorder, computer, tv,  word cards key points1.  to grasp the pronunciation about letter 2.  to consolitation the sentence pattern.    difficult pointsto ask the students to understand the text --- read and thinkteaching   process the activities of the teacher 共5页,当前第1页12345
  • 快乐英语第六册全册教案3
    the activities of the studentsgreeting:  say “hello” to the students. revision:  ask the students some questions to revise the lesson and let them to be active. eg: a: hello,________. what are you doing?    b: i’m __________. presentation: to grasp the pronunciation:t i  practice:  i will have a match to practice the words. i show them these words and ask them to read and write. presentation: 1.  ask the students to listen to the tape and read after it. 2.  ask the students to translate the sentences. 3.  ask the students to answer the questions about this text. practice: homework: 1.  to spell the new words 2.  to write three sentences with the new sentence pattern.greetings  students answer some questions.   students practise the pronunciation.  students to listen to the tape and read after it.  translate the sentences.  students answer the questions about this text.  1.  read the dialogue and answer the question with the new sentence pattern. 2.  ask the students to act the dialogue.   blackboard design lesson 4 what about yuan yuanlook backthey grasp the pronunciation about letter   and consolidation the sentence pattern.   the students  understand the text --- read and think. period   plan unittitletime9lesson 5  teaching aims1.      ask the students to read ,say and write the words: every day, do homework, read books, every week 2. ask them to grasp the sentences: do you do homework every day? yes, i  do.   teaching toolstape-recorder, computer, tv,  word cards key pointslearn to say and try to use, ask students to act out the dialogue  difficult pointshow to act out the dialogueteaching   process the activities of the teacher the activities of the students1、greeting :how are you ?  2、free talk. hello, boys and girls. let us talk about “what do you do after school?”  3 presentation: a : new words: every day, do homework, read books, every week b do you do homework after school….. yes, i do ..  practice:  i will ask the students to write the sentences on the book. presentation: 1.    ask the students to listen to the tape and read after it. 2.    ask the students to translate the sentences. practice: 1.    read the dialogue and answer the question with the new sentence pattern. 共5页,当前第2页12345
  • 快乐英语第六册全册教案3
    2.    ask the students to act the dialogue. homework: 1.    to spell the new words 2.    to write three sentences with the new sentence pattern. 3.    to read the textstudents greeting with teacher.   students discuss the topic.     students follow to read several times and play games to practice the pronunciation.“open and close the door./low and high voice…”  . students make up some sentences and write it down.       read the dialogue and answer the question    act the dialogue.  blackboard design lesson 5 every day, do homework, read books, every week  look back  period   plan unittitletime10lesson 5  teaching aims1.to grasp the pronunciation about letter a/k/g 2.  to ask the students to understand the text --- read and think. and answer the question.      teaching toolswords cards key pointsunderstand and translate the text difficult pointsmaster the pronunciation very wellteaching   process the activities of the teacher the activities of the studentsⅰ.warming-up: sing a song together; .   free talk:   hi, children. good to see you. how is it going? ⅱ.revision: ⅲ.presentation: t: look at the picture.what happened? let’s read and answer. ⅰ. read and think ⅰ) i will direct the students to read the text, encourage them to put some questions to me. ⅱ) i will put the easy questions to them:    what does david do on weekend?    does liugang  want to go to the park on the weekend? ⅲ) read the text. i will ask  students to answer the questions. ⅱ. listen, match and read ⅰ) i will show the phonetic symbol cards of /k/, /g/, /b/, the students read them one by one. ⅱ) show the phonetic symbol cards of /k/, /g/, /d/ , coach them to pronounce. ⅲ) write the phonetic symbols on the exercise books. ⅳ) show the phonetic symbol words: /k/, /g/, /d/ ,and lead them to read aloud the words. then try to spell the words. ⅴ) broadcast the recording of the rhyme, homework: write the phonetic symbols on the exercise books.   students sing and talk freely   students make up some new words and read aloud.   students read and also answer these questions.               students read and write the phonetic symbols.共5页,当前第3页12345
  • 快乐英语第六册全册教案3
    blackboard design lesson 5 cat  cap  dad  baglook back period   plan unittitletime11lesson 6  teaching aims1.to revise the words of this unit 2. to revise the sentence pattern of this unit 3.to revise the pronunciation of this unit   teaching toolstape-recorder, computer, tv key points the words of this unit and the sentence pattern of this unit   difficult pointsthe pronunciation of this unit  teaching   process the activities of the teacher the activities of the studentsgreetings: say hello to the students revision: a: revise the verbs: ask the students to have a dictation b: revise the sentences:   ask them to make up a dialogue with the sentence pattern . practice:  1.do exercise three on page 13: listen write and say   ask them to read and retell this part. 2. ask them try to do this on page 13 homework: ask their parents to have a dictation with the students.  the students do the right action. students write the words .and the sentences. the students do and write this part.blackboard design lesson 6  look backthey have a  good  dictation to revise the words, phrases and sentences. they can master the words very well.period   plan   titletime12lesson 6  teaching aimsto revise the pronunciation of this unit . to revise the text of this unit   teaching toolstape-recorder, computer, tv key pointsto revise the pronunciation of this unit . to revise the text of this unit  difficult pointsthe same to the important pointsteaching   process the activities of the teacher the activities of the studentsgreetings:  say “hello” to the students. revision: 1.      have a dictation to revise the words, phrases and sentences. 2.      to revise the pronunciation of this unit. practice: 1.do exercise 2: play and learn 2.do exercise 4: unit assessment homework: to write something like part one of this lesson  blackboard design lesson 6 early to bed, early to rise. makes you heathy and wise.look backi had an exam in this lesson and some students grasped this unit very well. but some are bad so i will give them some help after class.period   plan unittitletime13lesson 7  teaching aims1.ask the students to read ,say and write the words:  milk bread fruit vegetable  2.ask them to grasp the sentences: 共5页,当前第4页12345
  • 快乐英语第六册全册教案3
    what do you want to buy ? i want ________.   teaching toolstape-recorder, computer, tv   key points1.      teach them the words: milk bread fruit vegetable 2.      teach them the sentences: what do you want to buy ? i want ________.  difficult pointsask them to grasp and use these phrases in their daily lives: what do you want to buy ? i want ________. teaching   process the activities of the teacher the activities of the studentsgreetings:  say “hello” to the students. revision:  ask the students some questions to revise the lesson and let them to be active. presentation: a:1. new words: milk bread fruit vegetable  2..i will tell them: hi, boys and girls, please look at the picture and guess what  are they ? what do you want to buy ? ask the students to look at the picture and teach them the new words, and in this part i will teach them “i want to buy  some milk … b: new sentence : what do you want to buy ? i want ________. when i finish teaching the new words, i will show them a picture and then ask the students a question: “what do you want to buy ?” , let them say: “i want ________.” (write it on the blackboard) and then show them another picture, then i will let them ask each other.  at  last i will ask them to make up some sentences with the sentence pattern. practice:  i will ask the students to write the sentences on the book. presentation: 1.      ask the students to listen to the tape and read after it. 2.      ask the students to translate the sentences. practice: 1.      read the dialogue and answer the question with the new sentence pattern. 2.      ask the students to act the dialogue. homework: 1.      to spell the new words 2.      to write three sentences with the new sentence pattern. 3.      to read the text.   blackboard design lesson seven milk bread fruit vegetable what do you want to buy ? i want ________.  look backthe students understood these sentences and they can use in their daily life.共5页,当前第5页12345
  • 快乐英语第六册全册教案3
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.