查看: 38|回复: 0

六年级英语上册总复习资料(闽教版)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 19:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
6a  unit one
words: vacation  stay  the summer palace  the white house  again  cousin  learn
sentences: 1,where were you in the summer vacation?—i went to the usa\went to shanghai\went to shandong\stayed at home\stayed in china.—i visited the white house\took some photos\climbed a mountain\did my homework and played the piano\visited the great wall.
          2,did you have a good time in the summer vacation?—sure.in the morning i learned english.in the afternoon i swam in the sea.in the evening i watched tv\played basketball\played chess\played the piano\running….  
grammer:学习单词及动词短语,并结合句型进行操练。
unit two
words: housework  past  made(make)  clothes  every  messy  water
sentences: 1, do you often do housework at home,children?—yes,i often help my mother.
           do you clean the table after dinner?—yes, i do. no, i don’t.
         2, in the past my mother made my bed. new i make my bed.
           in the past my grandma washed my clothes.new i wash my clothes.
           in the past my mother cleaned my room. new i clean my room.
         3, did wang tao make his bed in the past?—yes, he did.\no, he didn’t.
           does he make his bed new?—yes, he does.\no, he doesn’t.
grammer: 学习单词及有关短语,对比过去做和现在做的动词形式(一般过去时和一般现在时的动词形式区别),注意一般疑问句中do\does\did的使用及回答,复习p18-19课本练习。
unit three
words: holiday  booklet  hotel  waterfall  raft  trip  forecast
sentences:1,where will you go for the holidays?—i will visit wuyishan\beijing\guilin\
kunnming\hainan.—how will you go there?—by train\ car\plane.—what will you do there?—i’ll see the mountains\see the waterfalls\visit the summerpalace\see the river and mountains\see the flowers\swim in the sea\go on a raft trip.
        2,it will be sunny\cool\cold\cloudy\hot and sunny\warm in beijing on oct.1st.
grammer:学习单词及短语,学习will do及will be的不同用法,复习日期表达等。
unit  four
words: stream  miss  come back
sentences: 1,hi, dad, this is chen ling speaking.
         2, hello.this is chen ling. may i speak to sally, please?—hi, chen ling. this is ben.hold on, please.共3页,当前第1页123
  • 六年级英语上册总复习资料(闽教版)
             3, what did you do today?—in the morning we climbed the mountains.\in the afternoon we went on a raft trip down the stream. www .x kb  1.c om
             4, did you take photos\have a good time\climb the mountains\go on a raft trip\stay at a nice hotel\go to see the waterfalls?—yes, we did.\no, we didn’t.
    grammer:学习有关短语,复习电话用语及动词过去形式,复习p34、p38的练习,注意how\what\when\where的用法。
    unit five
    words: got(get)  late  said(say)  healthy  exercise  
    sentences:1, when does li hong usually get up\ have breakfast \ go to school?—she usually  gets up \has breakfast\goes to school at 7:00.—when did she get up\ have breakfast\go to school?—she got up\had breakfast\went to school at 7:30.—she was late.
             2, li hong usually gets up at 6:30 in the morning.but this morning she got up at 7:00.(利用其他短语操练句型,对比一般现在时与一般过去时的区别)
             3, may i come in, miss gao?—come in, please.    i’m sorry i’m late.
             4, wang tao looks strong and healthy.  he ‘s good at sports.
    grammer: 学习单词及本单元出现的短语如:go running\go swimming\play basketball\have breakfast等等,复习两种时态的区别,做p44、p48练习。
    unit six
    words: talk  diet  coke  candy  juice  tomato  try
    sentences: 1, what did you have for breakfast\lunch\ dinner?—i had bread, eggs and milk.\a hamburger and some coke.(复习食物类单词并归纳出如水果类、饮料类等)—that’s (not) a good diet.
              2, do you like candy,hu ping?—yes, i like it very much.—it’s bad for your teeth.
              3, do you often eat vegetables?—not very often.
    grammer: 学习单词复习食物类单词,掌握有关谈论饮食习惯的句型,注意p51tick or cross
              p56 learn to write,p58等练习。
    unit seven
    words:thanksgiving  invite  join  turkey  corn  yam  pumpkin pie  pass
    sentences: 1,thanksgiving is coming.—when is it?—the 4th thursday of november.(p62复习其他节日)
              2,how do you spend spring festival?—we make dumplings\have a big dinner\watch new year programs\say happy new year\get some pocket money\go to the fair.共3页,当前第2页123
  • 六年级英语上册总复习资料(闽教版)
              3, pass me the yams,please.—here you are.—thanks\thank you.
              4,would you like some turkey, hu ping?—yes,please\no, thank you.--it’s my favorite american food (p68 learn to write).
    grammer: 了解各节日,学习有关单词短语,掌握句型的运用。
    unit eight
    words: people  america  enough  grow  harvest  god  model  sail  the mayflower windy  hard
    sentences: 1, 复习p71的 in+年\日\季节,on+星期\具体一天的用法。
             2,look, this is a model boat.—what a beautiful boat!
                look, this is an easter card.—what a beautiful card!
                look, this is a story book.—what an interesting book!
                look, this is my new schoolbag.—what a nice bag!
    grammer:学习单词,掌握in\on用法,学习感叹句的运用,注意p78 true or false, p69 p73的故事,p90 p91 p105的练习。共3页,当前第3页123
  • 六年级英语上册总复习资料(闽教版)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.