查看: 28|回复: 0

Unit 3 Getting Together

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 18:58:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
topic 1 do you have a pen pal?teaching aims and demands:1.知识目标:学习如何表达请求对方的许可询问别人的喜好及回答。2.能力目标:学生会用could, may 等来进行口语交际。3.情感目标:培养学生爱学英语的主动性teaching period: one     teaching style: newteaching aids: tape, picture teaching difficulty: 重点could ,may 的运用及以下句子的掌握:1. could you please tell me your name? sure2. may i study english with you? no problem.难点:could, may 表示请求,及do引导句子的回答teaching methods: 口语教学法,交际法,操练法等learning methods: pair work, 合作法等teaching procedures: step 1 revisionask students do duty report ( dialogue in unit 2 ) ,revise talking “like ”and “colors”step 2 presentationaccording to the duty report , teacher asks : does maria’s friend like the color? s: yes.t: do you like english?s: yes.t: do you have a pen pal?s: no.step 3 presentationget students look at the blackboard and learn the new words and some sentences as following: 1.could 可以,行, can的过去式  2.tell  告诉   could you please tell me your name? 3.sure 当然  4.very much 非常5.may 可以,能 may i study english with you? 6..help … with…  帮助…  做…   7.no problem 没问题step 4 look, listen and say 1. ask students to turn to page 53 and look at the picture and say: they are friends they are speaking english, what are they talking ? then put up the small blackboard , ask students listen and answer the questions.2.get students repeat after tape step 5 practiceget students read the dialogue in pairs and then choose some pairs to act out the dialogue.step 6 pair work  students do this part with their partners , and ask some pairs to read out the dialoguestep 7 work alone  ask students do this part as homeworkstep 8 class activities students listen to the tape and repeat , then ask students to chant in pairs ,in groups and chant all the class.step 9 sum up 归纳本节课所学的知识,强调英语的重要性,有用性 ,有趣性,鼓励学生加强英语学习step 10 homework.ask students to recite the important sentences in section a.
  • Unit 3 Getting Together
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.