查看: 35|回复: 0

Module 9 Heroes

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 18:57:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
unit 2 there were few doctors,so he had to work very hard.22. join the army 参军23. give one’s life to sth/doing sth. 献身于…e.g. a lot of heroes gave their lives to their country. 很多英雄把生命献给了祖国.   he gave his life to saving the rare wild animals. 他献身于挽救珍稀野生动物.同义词组:  devote one’s life to sth/doing sth.或 be devoted to sth/doing sth.e.g. he has devoted his life to helping the blind. 他献身于帮助盲人.   he is devoted to football. 他献身于足球.24. canada 加拿大   canadian加拿大人 n., 加拿大的adj.e.g. he is from canada.   =  he is canadian.  (注意这里没有冠词a/an )又如:  he is american/chinese/japanese.25. medical  adj. 医疗的  invent new medical tool发明新的医疗器械 medicine  n. 药   take medicine 吃药26. treat  v. 治疗     treatment  n.27. dr ( = doctor )  医生; 博士28. front  n. 前线e.g. he went to the front to look after injured soldiers. 他上前线照顾受伤的士兵.he lost his life at the front. 他在前线牺牲了.29. 受伤 injure  v.   injured  adj.        wound  v.   wounded   adj.        hurt  v.      hurt   adj.辨析: 人们在战争或争斗中负伤用wounded, 在事故中受伤用injured.这两个词的词义都比hurt重.e.g. he was seriously wounded by an enemy bullet. 他被敌人的子弹打中了,伤得很严重.   they were badly injured when their car hit a tree. 他们的车撞上了树, 伤势很重.   i hurt my foot when i fell. 我跌倒时伤了脚.30. war  战争e.g. the first world war ( wwⅰ) 第一次世界大战  the second world war ( wwⅱ)  第二次世界大战31. invent  v. 发明;    invention  n. 发明;   inventor   n. 发明家32. tool   n. 工具33. local   adj. 当地的e.g. local government 当地政府34. operate  v.   1) 操作, 运转, 工作e.g. operate a machine开机器  operate a factory经营工厂2) 对某人做手术   operate on sb.operating theatre 手术室operation  n.   perform operations 实施手术35. 尽管,虽然1)  in spite of sth./doing sth.   ( = despite sth./doing sth. )e.g. my room is very comfortable in spite of its small size.   =  my room is very comfortable despite its small size.  我的房间虽然小但很舒服.   she missd the plane in spite of driving very fast to the airport.共2页,当前第1页12
  • Module 9 Heroes
       she missd the plane despite driving very fast to the airport.   她尽管开得很快, 但还是错过了飞机.2)  although / though / even though +句子e.g. although my room is very small it is comfortable.我的房间虽然小但很舒服.   she missed the plane even though she drove very fast to the airport.  她尽管开得很快, 但还是错过了飞机.36. in the end 最后   ( 同义:  finally,  at last )at the end of… 在…的末尾, 在…的尽头37. take (good) care of… 照顾好…   ( 同义: look after…well )38. be born 出生e.g. he was born in july. 他出生在七月.39. train doctors and nurses 训练医生和护士40. stop to do sth.  停下来去做另外一件事e.g. dr bethune worked very hard without stopping to rest.白求恩大夫努力工作, 不停下来休息.stop doing sth. 停止做某事e.g. stop talking! 不要讲话!41. continue doing sth./to do sth. 继续做某事e.g. he continued working in spite of cutting his hand during an operation. 尽管在一个手术时割破了手, 他仍然继续工作.42. both…and… 两者都…e.g. dr bethune is remembered in both canada and china.在加拿大和中国, 白求恩大夫仍然被人们所怀念.( 同义:  not only…but also… 不仅…而且… )43. outside hospitals 在医院外面    inside hospitals在医院里面 共2页,当前第2页12
  • Module 9 Heroes
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.