查看: 23|回复: 0

Module 2 No Drugs—vocabulary学案

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 18:46:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
单词识记1. it is up to you. don't let me i__________ your decision. 2. keep me _______( 通知) of fresh development .3. when will your new novel a_____________?4. we mustn’t judge by ___________________(外貌).5. ye xiao gang has r____________ many prizes in china and in other countries. 6. it is your birthday tomorrow, so we must ____________(庆祝). 7. i c______________ you on your success. 8. ann likes rock music and dancing. she hates ___________(古典的) and hiking. 9. his two great i______________ in life are music and painting. 10. they have been _____________(结婚) for two years. 常用短语1. 总计,全部________________.2. 尤其,最重要的__________________.3. 毕竟,终究____________________.4. 首先_______________5. 一点也不_______________________.6. 爱上某人______________________.7. 在恋爱________________8. 记录__________________9. 从事一份工作_____________________.10. 死于癌症______________________.11. 炫耀______________________.12. 出席,露面___________________.典型句式转换1. as a student, he was interested in books.   ___________ a student, he was interested in books. 2,. because he had been criticized by the teacher, li ming gave up smoking. ____________ _________ _________  by the teacher, li ming gave up smoking. 3. because he had studied in the university for 3 years, he knows the way very well.  ______ _____________ in the university for 3 years, he knows the way very well. 4. though he was tired, he carried on with his experiment .  ________ ___________ , he carried on with his experiment. 5. while he was reading the book, he nodded from time to time.  _______ ________ the book, he nodded from time to time. 答案: 单词:1. influence. 2. informed 3. appear 4. appearance 5. received 6. celebrate 7. congratulate8. classical 9.interests 10. married. 短语1. in all 2. above all 3. after all 4. first of all 5. not at all 6. fall in love with sb 7. be in love with 8. make a note of 9. take a job 10. die of cancer 11. show off 12. show up 句型: 1. being 2. having been criticized 3. having studied 4. through tired 5. while reading.
  • Module 2 No Drugs—vocabulary学案
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.