查看: 56|回复: 0

Developing and Developed Countries教案

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-22 18:43:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
魏桥中学学案总课时数25科目高一英语必修3使用时间主 备 人郑士勤使 用 人课题名称book3   module2    words and phraseslearning aims: to learn the words and phrases and master their usageimportant and difficult points: how to use these words and expressions.learning methods: practicing;make full use of the textbook, the guidebook and the dictionary.ⅰcomplete the following sentences using correct words: 1. the cloth m_________ easily if it is spread on a table.2. after the flood, thousands of people were reduced to going h_________.3. the family lived on a small i_______.4. though he is a man of great wealth, he lives in p______ of happiness.5. the public should be e_________ in how to use energy more effectively.6. they had to stand for hours without changing p______.7. many people were dismissed because the hotel was c_________.8. this is a city of 100,000 i___________.9. a cat has a lot of s_________ to a tiger.10. u____________ for him, he missed the party last night.11. have you got a suitable l________ for a new house.12. what do you think of london’s public t_________.13. the p____________of the city has increased by 20%.14. ___________prevented the boy from continuing his education.15.my ______________isn’t enough to support my family.16.economic___________is very important in modern society.17.i saw the look of __________in the children’s eyes.18.children need to be___________in new ways.19.there are lots of ____________betwen the two cities.20.she was ____________to miss the last train.21.we have __________tastes in music.22.as we joined the big ____________i got separated from my friends.23.it’s easier to go to work if ou have your own ___________.24._____________ area of the amazon rainforest have been destroyed.25.a museum should aim to ___________as well as educate.26.don’t forget to ___________addresses when we say goodbye to each other.27.traffic creates a lot of ______________in many big cities.28..it’s a big ______________city where they make cars and electronic equipment29.don’t just look at the _______. look at the quality of work,too.30.the stars held a _________ performance to collect money for the poor people.ii.单词认识attractive,climate,construction,goal,huge,industrial,inhabitants,location,polluted,reduce,similarity,transport,vast1.the wheat doesn’t grow in the south,because the________ and soil aren’t suitable for its growth.2.many european countries are developed ________ nations.3.the ________air and water can explain the main reason why the ________here are getting ill one by one.共5页,当前第1页12345
  • Developing and Developed Countries教案
    4.which subject is the most ________to you,lily?5.one of her ________is to get a gold prize in the XX olympic games.6.the experts didn’t agree on the ________of the new chemical plant.7.the earth is so tiny compared to the ________universe.8.the railway under ________now connects hainan and beijing.9.she spent a ________amount of money on that coat.10.the government is making efforts to ________the traffic noises in order to let citizens have a quiet sleep.ⅲ complete the sentences using the following phrases:at the top of; at the bottom of; make sure; make efforts; up to; be connected with; be close to;1.      he _______ _______ to finish his task in time.2.      it’s _____ ______ you to decide who should go first.3.      she was so happy that she felt she was ______ ______ ______ _____ the world.4.      _______ _______ that the lights have been turned off before you leave our classroom.5.      the children _____ ______ ______ each other in age.6.      ______ ______ ______ ______ the sea, there are many plants and animals.7.      she _____ _______ _______ with the smiths.iv.单选1.the agreement the two parties have ________ will make both favorable.a. reached         b. arrived           c. got              d.taken2.i________that all windows are shut.i did it.a.make sure         b.am sure             c.make clear        d.am clear3.i love games,and i used to play forward ________in the school basketball team.a.role                   b.place                        c.position                    d.location4.it is amazing that the little boy can swim ________the river ________100 meters wide.a.across;measuring                                                b.over;measured共5页,当前第2页12345
    c.across;measure                                           d.through;measuring5.you’d better ________your answers again before you hand the papers in.  a.see                      b.examine                   c.test                          d.check[来源:学|科6.the two sides have finally________,though some small differences still exist.a.made a decision  b.reached an agreement c.settled down d.broken up7.—which turning should i take to the capital building,madam?  —i’m sorry,________i’m 教学资源,完全免费,无须注册,天天更新!" type="#_x0000_t75">a stranger here myself.a./          b.and     c.but                    d.then8.he spoke________the top of his voice in order to make himself________clearly.a.at;heard  b.in;to hear    c.at;hear          d.in;heard9.—he never works hard at his english,does he?—yes.he________no effort and he does make some progress on it.    a.wastes        b.puts  c.spares              d.makes10.—what do you want to do next?we will have half an hour before the basketball game begins.—________.whatever you want to do is fine with me.a.it just depends  b.it’s up to youc.all right 教学资源,完全免费,无须注册,天天更新!" type="#_x0000_t75">                                 d.glad to hear that11.she is in a poor________of health.as a result,she has to give up her job.a.position              b.situation   c.state         d.condition共5页,当前第3页12345
    12. the team leaders agreed ______ work together to improve their living conditions.a. with                        b. to                c. on                      d. over13. — ___________________ ?   — very interesting.a. have you ever seen the filmb. are you interested in the filmc. what’s the film aboutd. how do you find the film14. china is a _____ country _____ to the third world.a. developed; belongsb. developing; belonging   c. developing; belongedd. developed; belonged15. — would you like to come to dinner tonight?— i’d like to, ______ i’m too busy.a. and                         b. so                c. but                            d. as17. several new railways are under ______ in china.a. construction            b. condition          c. surrounding              d. discussion19. in africa, many people die of ______ every year.a. hungry                    b. hunger            c. cold                           d. food20. ______ he is a child, he can speak english.a. although               b. but              c. as                            d. while21. the fire in that gas station made all the ______ around it frightened.共5页,当前第4页12345
    a. characters        b. inhabitants         c. participants          d. committee21. i can’t see any differences but only ______ between these two pictures. can you help me point them out?a. similarities               b. agreements         c. colors                        d. scenes22. the lake is so ______ that it usually takes our boat about 3 hours to carry the passengers from this side to the other side.a. attractive                 b. vast              c. long                            d. deep共5页,当前第5页12345
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.