主题

7万

帖子

23万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2020-10-10 14:16:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
学生双语报2019-2020学年九年级广东中考专版第41期测试题答案小编已经整理在答案了,需要参考的伙伴可以来看看IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)

IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)学生双语报2019-2020学年九年级广东中考专版第41期测试题答案学生双语报系列的其他年级和版本的测试题答案小编也有收集整理,大家可以根据自己的需要在师哈哈(biiyy.com)对应的年级搜索查看IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)

IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)

IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)

IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)

IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)

IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)

IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)

IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)

IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)

IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)2019-2020学年学生双语报九年级广东中考专版第41期测试题答案中考冲刺测试题(五)听力原文及参考答案IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)听力原文IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)A. 听单句IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)根据所听句子的内容和所提的问题,选择符合题意的图画回答问题。每小题听一遍。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)1. M: Let's go bike riding this afternoon.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. W: I met my old friend Jack in New York!IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. M: I was having coffee with my friends when the fire happened.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. W: My uncle used to be a pilot, but now he teaches English in a middle school.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. M: The football is mine, and the black cap belongs to Linda.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)B. 听对话IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)根据所听内容,回答每段对话后面的问题,在每小题所给的三个选项中选出一个最佳答案。每段对话听两遍。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第一段对话,回答第6小题。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: How was the football match yesterday afternoon?IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: I don't know. I was too busy with my homework to watch any matches!IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第二段对话,回答第7小题。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Did you buy the blue sweater last Sunday?IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: I planned to buy, but my mum didn't like the colour or the style.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第三段对话,回答第8小题。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: There are so many famous paintings.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Look! This is a painting by Picasso.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: How excellent! Let me read the introduction below it.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第四段对话,回答第9小题。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Look! What a nice house! I wonder whom it belongs to.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: It used to be Old Sam's, but his cousin bought it last year.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Let's have a look inside!IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第五段对话,回答第10小题。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: You have so many good friends in this school, Mike.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Yes, Maggie. But when I first came here, I had no one to talk to.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Everyone may be lonely when they come to a new place.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第六段对话,回答第11-12小题。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: I was late for work this morning.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: I'm sorry to hear that. Your boss Mr. White must be very angry with you.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Yes, but when he knew about the reason, he understood me.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Really? Why were you late? Did you get up late?IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Of course not. The smog was so heavy that I couldn't drive fast.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Oh, smog again! The air quality is getting worse in our town.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: I'm afraid so. People should do something to make a difference.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: I agree, but what can we do?IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: I think the most important thing is to drive less, so I will go to work by bike.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第七段对话,回答第13-15小题。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Hi, Lily, where are you going?IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: I'm going to the library. I need to find a magazine there.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Is it a recent magazine or a magazine that came out before?IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: It came out in October, 2015. Why do you ask like that?IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Well, I went to look for an old magazine last month and I was told old magazines and recent ones are on different floors. Recent magazines are on the first floor.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: And where are the magazines more than a year old? On the second floor?IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: No. You have to go upstairs one more floor. Anyway, it's not easy to find an old magazine. Good luck.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Henry, do you have time now? Could you help me look for it?IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Sorry, I'm afraid not. I have to meet my teacher at 3:30 pm. There are just twenty minutes left.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Why do you go to meet your teacher? To talk about your school paper?IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: No. He wants to talk something about our new project with us. I must leave now. Bye.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Bye.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)C. 听独白IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)根据所听内容,在每小题所给的三个选项中,选出一个能完成句子的最佳答案。独白听两遍。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第一篇独白,回答第16-20小题。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)(W) Have you ever heard of Song Joong Ki? He is a famous actor. He has millions of fans around the world, especially in South Korea and China. Song Joong Ki was born on September 19, 1985. He first became famous in 2010.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)Song Joong Ki not only looks nice but is smart and hard-working. During his life in middle school, he was good at skating. Unluckily, he got badly hurt in one game and had to give up the sport. Song then turned all his attention to his studies and became a top student.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)At first, Song wanted to be a businessman. But during his second year at college, he decided to be an actor. Later, he started to appear in music programs, TV shows and films. In 2013, Song joined the army. After serving in the army for about two years, he returned to us and brought us a wonderful TV play. Now he is getting more and more popular.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第二篇独白,回答第21-25小题。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)(M) Once a group of men were taking part in a race in a forest. One night, when they were eating, a dog appeared. The men gave the hungry dog some meat. As a result, the dog followed them everywhere.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)The men ran faster and faster to stop the dog following them. But each time it could catch up with them. One day, they went boating to an island. They thought the dog might give up. But to their surprise, the dog jumped into the river and swam towards their boat. They were so moved that they let the dog get on the boat. And they began to get close to it.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)When the race was over, they were all tired, and wanted to have a rest. Just then, they found the dog was badly hurt. To save the dog, they decided to take it to the hospital at once. After receiving the treatment, it got better soon. Now the men regarded it as one of their group members.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)D. 听填信息IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)你将听到一篇短文,请你根据所听内容填写下面的信息卡。短文听两遍。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)(W) Diana isn't happy these days because she has some problems with her parents. First, she wants to spend more time on her hobby — dancing, but her mum doesn't agree. Her mum says if she dances too much, she'll fail her exams. Then, she wants to choose her own clothes, but her mum doesn't agree, either. She thinks teenagers should listen to their parents' advice on choosing clothes. Next, she wants to hang out with her friends on Saturday night, but her father says she can't stay out at night because it's not safe for her. Finally, her parents often read her diaries without telling her. She wants to have her own secret, but they say what they do is good for her. She has talked with them about the problems but it's not helpful. She wants to ask her teacher for help.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)参考答案IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)(One possible version 选择题除外)IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)一、1-5 ACBAC        6-10 BACBCIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)11-15 CACAB          16-20 CBCBBIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)21-25 ACBBC          26. hobbyIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)27. parents'             28. friendsIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)29. safe               30. diariesIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)二、31-35 DCDCA      36-40 DBCBAIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)三、41-45 CDBCA      46-50 ABBADIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)四、51-55 ABBCB      56-60 ACDBDIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)61-65 ECAGBIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)五、66. waiting         67. easyIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)68. questions            69. wereIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)70. their               71. whatIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)72. though/although     73. commonIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)74. with              75. theIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)六、IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)A)IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)76. population growth and city growthIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)77. Solid waste usually comes from companies, buildings, small businesses, houses and yards.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)78. About 30% of waste is caused by building activities.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)79. Canada produces the most waste in the world.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)80. Some states in the USA will even pay people to recycle.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)B)IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)Dear friends,IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)As we all know, rubbish causes a lot of pollution. It may pollute the air, the water and the land. It's important to deal with rubbish properly.IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)As students, what should we do to stop rubbish from polluting the environment? First, don't litter everywhere. Second, learn to sort rubbish. We should develop the habit of sorting the rubbish so that reusable things like waste paper and glass bottles can be recycled. Third, share our old books and clothes with others instead of throwing them away. Fourth, deal with e-waste such as old mobile phones or computers carefully. Small things can make a big difference to our environment. Everyone should play a part in protecting the earth. Let's take action now!IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)That's all. Thank you!IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)【书面表达写作指导】IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)本篇写作要求以“环境保护”为话题写一篇演讲稿。时态以一般现在时为主,人称以第一人称为主。写作时,首先点明谈论的环境问题;其次详细地介绍解决这个问题的办法;最后发出倡议。写作中可能用到的词(组):cause, pollution, deal with, litter, develop the habit of;句型:As students, what should we do to ...; Everyone should play a part in ...等。IJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)第41期A4版选做题Keys:阅读理解1-5 CBADAIJc师哈哈(biiyy.com)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.