主题

7万

帖子

23万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2020-10-10 14:12:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
学生双语报2019-2020学年九年级X版第38期A版测试题答案小编已经整理在答案了,需要参考的伙伴可以来看看Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)

Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)学生双语报2019-2020学年九年级X版第38期A版测试题答案学生双语报系列的其他年级和版本的测试题答案小编也有收集整理,大家可以根据自己的需要在师哈哈(biiyy.com)对应的年级搜索查看Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)

Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)

Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)

Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)

Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)

Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)

Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)

Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)2019-2020学年学生双语报九年级X版第38期A版测试题答案中考冲刺测试题(二)Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)听力原文及参考答案Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)听力原文Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)I. 听句子,选择恰当的答语。句子读一遍。Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)1. Treasure Island is really a great book.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. I'm afraid I can't go boating with you, Sam.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. What about drinking some coffee with me this afternoon?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. Which day is available for you, Linda?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. Bring a warm coat with you when you're travelling.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)II. 听对话和问题,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。对话和问题读一遍。Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)6. W: Can I take these fans, Daddy?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Don't you think you have too many fans?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)Q: What does the man mean?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)7. M: We can go to Qingdao by air.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Don't you know I get sick when I fly? Why not take the train?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)Q: How does the woman want to go to Qingdao?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)8. M: Let's ask Tina to go swimming with us.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Tina is free on Tuesday, but she hates swimming.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)Q: Why won't Tina go with them?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)9. M: Hey, Mary! I didn't think I would meet you here. By the way, why doesn't Tom go for a walk with you?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Oh, Tom doesn't get up till eight o'clock on Saturday morning.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)Q: What is Tom doing now?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)10. M: Didn't we see the same jacket in another store? And that one is just 120 dollars.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: But this one feels much better.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: No wonder it costs 30 dollars more.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)Q: How much does the jacket in this store cost?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)III. 听对话,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。对话读两遍。Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第一段对话,回答第11-12小题。Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Hey, Nina. You look excited!Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Hi, Jack. That's because my grand- parents are coming to visit. I haven't seen them since three months ago.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: That's really a long time. By the way, where do they live?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: In a small village in Shanxi. We only have time to visit them during the winter holiday.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: I see. What is your grandparents' village like?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: It's quiet and beautiful. The people there are friendly and hard-working.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: That's good. How will they come here?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: My father will pick them up at the airport tomorrow afternoon.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第二段对话,回答第13-15小题。Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Mark, is that a French book in your hand?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Yes, Lisa. I love reading French books.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: I didn't know you could speak this language. When did you learn it?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Well, I learned French in my first year in college. But I couldn't speak it well. In my second year I studied in Switzerland for four months and I could use this language a lot in my daily life there.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Why?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: I stayed with a host family in the country. They all spoke French. So I could communicate with them in French quite often.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Were you used to it at first?Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Not at all. Sometimes I just couldn't express myself. Though the father could speak English very well, I talked with him in French instead of English.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: That's great!Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: When I left the country, I could speak French very well.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: It seems that the best way to learn a new language is to use it.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Certainly. Now I often encourage my students to speak English as much as possible after class.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)IV. 听材料,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。材料读两遍。Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)(W)Hi, I'm Lisa, a twelve-year-old girl from Shanghai. Daisy is my cousin, and she's five years older than me. She is the person I'm always looking up to. First, she is good at all her lessons at school, and she always gets first place in the exams. Secondly, Daisy is a girl who never gives up. Whatever she does, she always tries her best. She had an accident at the age of ten. Her left foot was badly hurt because of that. It seemed that she couldn't make her dream of being a dancer come true. However, after five years of hard training, she became the leading dancer on the city dance team. Daisy is also a helpful girl, and she's always ready to give others a helping hand.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)参考答案Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)听力部分Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)I. 1-5 ABCBAPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)II. 6-10 BCBCCPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)III. 11-15 CAACAPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)IV. 16-20 BCBACPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)选做题(One possible version)Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)16. seventeen   17. cousinPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)18. dancer     19. accidentPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)20. helpfulPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)笔试部分 (One possible version选择题除外)Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)I. 21-25 CBBAA  26-30 CBDBAPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)II. 31-35 CBDAD 36-40 DCBDDPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)41-45 BCACDPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)III. 46-50 DAECBPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)IV.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)51. achievements     52. thankfulPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)53. rainy       54. theirsPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)55. healthyPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)V.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)56. Excuse mePpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)57. bring out; best inPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)58. remember to discuss withPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)59. giving away; to repairingPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)60. Is; made of cottonPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)VI. 61-65 FBEACPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)VII.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)66. bought      67. AsPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)68. how     69. possiblePpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)70. Suddenly     71. leftPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)72. thick       73. firstPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)74. courage     75. shakingPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)VIII.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)76. was shining  77. tiredPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)78. but       79. neighbor'sPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)80. to help       81. wasPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)82. to        83. savingPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)84. really         85. thatPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)IX.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)My summer tripPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)The summer vacation is coming. I plan to go on a trip. I'm going to Mount Tai to enjoy the natural beauty and relax myself.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)Mount Tai is a good place for me. First, it's famous and beautiful, and I want to visit it for long. Second, there are many poems and sayings about it. It must be fun to visit it. Third, it must be cool to stay there in such a hot summer. What's more, my parents have the same wish as me.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)We'll stay there for a week. I think I can enjoy a wonderful summer trip.Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)【书面表达写作指导】Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)本篇作文要求根据提示谈谈自己的假期旅行。写作时,首先介绍自己将去哪里旅行;其次,详细地介绍选择该旅游地点的理由;最后,表达期望。写作时,时态以一般现在时为主;人称以第三人称为主。写作中可能用到的词(组):natural beauty, relax, famous, fun;句型:I plan to ...; What's more, ...等。Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)第38期A4版选做题Keys:Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)完形填空Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)1-5 BDCDD  6-10 ABCBCPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)第38期A1版Keys:Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)封面故事Ppu师哈哈(biiyy.com)1. F    2. TPpu师哈哈(biiyy.com)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.