主题

7万

帖子

23万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2020-10-10 14:04:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
学生双语报2019-2020学年九年级X版浙江专版第35期测试题答案小编已经整理在答案了,需要参考的伙伴可以来看看kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)

kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)学生双语报2019-2020学年九年级X版浙江专版第35期测试题答案学生双语报系列的其他年级和版本的测试题答案小编也有收集整理,大家可以根据自己的需要在师哈哈(biiyy.com)对应的年级搜索查看kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)

kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)

kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)

kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)

kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)

kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)

kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)

kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)

kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)2019-2020学年学生双语报九年级X版浙江专版第35期测试题答案综合模拟测试题(三)kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)听力原文及参考答案kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)听力原文kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)第一节:听小对话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,回答问题。kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)1. M: What's that on your desk?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: It is an electric piano that was bought by my father last week.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. W: Hi, Peter. It's our group to do some cleaning today.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: I know. Let me clean the desks and chairs.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: OK. Let me clean the chalk off the blackboard.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. W: What did you do just now, Tom?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: I went shopping and bought a new alarm clock. I am very happy now.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: I remember you used to have one alarm clock.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Yes, but it didn't go off this morning. And when I got to the school, my math teacher had started the class. He got mad at me.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. M: What are you going to do in the coming holidays?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: I am going to the capital of the UK on vacation with my family.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. M: What do you know about this festival?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Some kids will dress up as ghosts to ask for candies and treats.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)第二节:听较长对话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,回答问题。kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)听下面一段较长对话,回答第6、7两个小题。kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Hello, Linda. Did you go shopping or do your homework last Sunday afternoon?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Oh, I did neither of them. I went to the zoo with Helen.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Is Helen your sister?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: No, I don't have a sister. She's my aunt's daughter.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: By the way, how did you go there?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: We went there by bike. And we stayed there for about three hours.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Did you see the pandas?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Yes, and we also saw some elephants, tigers and lions.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: You had a good time there, didn't you?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Yes, we did.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)听下面一段较长对话,回答第8-10三个小题。kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Are you watching a movie on your phone?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: No. I'm looking at some photos that I took last week. I stored them in my phone.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Would you mind if I look at them?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Of course not.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Where did you take the photos?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: In the village where I went camping with my classmates last week. We had a great time there.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Was the air fresh?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Yes. We all enjoyed the nature.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: How long did you stay there?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: We planned to stay there for only three days. But we had so much fun there that we stayed for four more days.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: What did you do there?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: We caught fish in the river, climbed hills and watched birds.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: That sounds really interesting.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)第三节:听独白,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,回答问题。kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)(M) Hello, everyone. My name is Luca. I'd like to welcome you all to our city. The bus ride to your hotel will take about fifteen minutes. Right now I'd like to use a minute to tell you some safety tips. Firstly, you should sit in your seat until we reach the hotel, and you should not eat or drink on the bus. Secondly, please realize that it is against the law to get drunk in public. I am sure you are going to enjoy your stay here. We're going to arrive at the hotel in just a few minutes. Please sit back and enjoy the view of the ocean on the left-hand side of the bus as we enter the city. Jack, my workmate, will meet us at the hotel to help you with your bags. Please double-check to make sure your bags have been taken off the bus. Have a wonderful vacation here and I hope to see you tomorrow.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)参考答案kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)一、1-5 ACBCC  6-10 CBACB 11-15 BACCBkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)二、16-20 DBABC    21-25 ACDDA    26-30 CBDABkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)三、31-33 ABA    34-37 CDCAkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)38-41 DCAB 42-45 CABCkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)四、A. (One possible version)kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)46. adds 47. lent  48. worriedkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)49. dislike   50. discussionkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)B. (One possible version)kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)51. accepted     52. firstkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)53. knowing     54. arrivedkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)55. introduced    56. whilekts师哈哈(biiyy.com)57. correctly  58. pickedkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)59. silence   60. valuablekts师哈哈(biiyy.com)五、(One possible version)kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)61. better 62. watching  63. thatkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)64. at     65. happens  66. relaxedkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)67. easier 68. truth 69. it   70. ankts师哈哈(biiyy.com)六、(One possible version)kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)71. her father 72. Germanykts师哈哈(biiyy.com)73. 1854       74. dying fromkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)75. at nightkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)七、(One possible version)kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)The darkest moment of my lifekts师哈哈(biiyy.com)Not everyone can be successful all the time. Most of us will experience failure.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)For me, the most difficult thing was to pass the P.E. test. All of the girls in my class except me did it well. I did worst in running and I couldn't get to the finishing line almost every time. Though they all encouraged me, I still couldn't face it. I badly wanted to escape from the P.E. test. But luckily, my best friend Zhao Min thought of a way to help me. She took me to the playground and let me run with her every day after school. By doing that, I not only improved my running skills, but also learned that nobody could be successful without efforts. So I picked up my confidence again and tried to make progress little by little.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)Since then, I have been able to face difficulties with a smile and I believe every day is a new day. What matters is what you do.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)【书面表达写作指导】kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)本篇作文要求写一篇短文介绍自己曾经面对的挫折。写作时,首先,开门见山,点明主题;其次,详细地介绍曾经的某个艰难时刻,谈谈你当时的感受以及你是如何走出困境的;最后,描述自己的收获。人称以第一人称为主,时态以一般过去时为主。写作中可能用到的词(组):experience, encourage, help, improve, make progress;句型:For me, the most difficult thing ...; By doing that, I not only ..., but also...等。kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)第35期T4版选做题Keys:kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)阅读理解1-5 BADBCkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)第35期T1版Keys: (One possible version客观题除外)kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)中考核心词汇kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)1. once upon a timekts师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. knock on the doorkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. 童话故事  4. 感人的kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. get into troublekts师哈哈(biiyy.com)6. 在十九世纪六十年代kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)7. write for a newspaperkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)8. at the age of   9. birthplacekts师哈哈(biiyy.com)10. in the nineteenth centurykts师哈哈(biiyy.com)11. shake handskts师哈哈(biiyy.com)12. learn from mistakeskts师哈哈(biiyy.com)13. new words    14. make mistakeskts师哈哈(biiyy.com)15. grammarkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)16. get the pronunciation rightkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)中考核心句型kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)1. Little Women is about four women growing up.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. What do you think of the book Robinson Crusoe?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. Once upon a time, there lived an old man who had two beautiful daughters.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. The novel is worth reading because it is very educational.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. Lu Xun will always be remembered as a great writer by people.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)6. Mark Twain was born on November 30, 1835.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)7. He is more an artist than a writer.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)8. I don't know how to improve my spoken English.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)9. Do you learn English by listening to English songs?kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)10. I have some trouble remembering these English words.kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)综合强化训练kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)一、kts师哈哈(biiyy.com)A) 1. bowed  2. expressionkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. works     4. smilingkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. huggedkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)B) 1. jump out of bedkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. was shot downkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. is worth consideringkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. nodded her headkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. walked arm in armkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)C) 1. improve 2. poorkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. instead 4. speakerkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. wrong 6. anythingkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)7. grammar   8. whilekts师哈哈(biiyy.com)9. spoken 10. pronunciationkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)二、1-5 FDAGCkts师哈哈(biiyy.com)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.