主题

7万

帖子

23万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2020-10-10 12:01:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
小编这次收集整理的是英语周报2020-2021学年上学期九年级新目标第1期的参考答案,做完了之后可以来检查一下,看看自己做的对不对,不要直接照抄答案哦,其他学科的和其他年级的直接站内搜书名吧!svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)

svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)英语周报2020-2021学年上学期九年级新目标第1期参考答案第1版svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)In Focussvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)1. stuck by 2. the thing is 3. every once in a whilesvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)第2版svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Section Asvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅰ. 1. expression 2. discover 3. sentencessvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. pronunciation 5. patient 6. grammarsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)7. textbooksvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅱ. 1. at first 2. the secret to 3. Reading aloudsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. fell in love with 5. reading word by wordsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)6. look it up 7. has conversations withsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅲ. 1-5 BFCEAsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Grammar Focussvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅰ. 1. She could practice writing English sentences by memorizing sentence patterns.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. He can improve his listening by listening to tapes.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. She should improve her spoken English by watching English movies.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. One way to have a large vocabulary is by reading more.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅱ. 1. By playing football, ping-pong or basketballsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. by readingsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. by doing some volunteer worksvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. by helping otherssvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Section Bsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅰ. 1. partners 2. active 3. to pronounce 4. brainssvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. wisely 6. knowledge 7. Reviewingsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅱ. 1. is / was born with 2. thinking aboutsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. pays attention to 4. depend on 5. wrote downsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅲ. 1. have nothing in commonsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. increased reading speedsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. create an interest in itsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. connect; with 5. It's not enough to havesvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)6. Whether or not 7. the ability to speaksvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Self Checksvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)1. reviewed 2. active 3. attention 4. wiselysvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. aloud 6. notes 7. partner(s) 8. pronunciationsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)9. overnight 10. knowledgesvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)第3—4版svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Unit 1综合能力评估试题听力材料及参考答案svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)听力材料svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅰ. 听句子,选择相符的图片。svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)1. I improved listening by listening to tapes and repeating out loud in the junior high.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. My partner learns English by keeping a diary in English.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. We try to keep the birthday party more or less secret from little Tony.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. He had a cup of tea and then turned his attention to the report.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. Our English teacher asked us to use a dictionary and get three examples of how the word is used.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅱ. 听对话,选择最佳答案。svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)6. W: I accepted Ben's challenge to a game of chess, but I'm not sure whether I can win.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Oh, you're brave. He won first prize in the chess competition last term.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)7. W: Do you often ask questions in class?svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Hardly ever. I usually ask questions after class. I like to take notes in class because I can follow the teacher more easily by writing down what he says.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)8. M: The notice reads: tomorrow morning Sissy will give a talk about how to remember vocabulary. But do you know who is Sissy?svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: She's a headmaster from a famous school.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)9. M: Good luck with your exam, Lucy.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Thank you. But what I need is not good luck, but one more week to study.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)10. W: It's always fun to learn English by watching English videos, isn't it?svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: No, I don't think so. It's too difficult for beginners to understand what people say in the videos.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅲ. 听长对话,选择最佳答案。svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第一段对话,回答第11—12小题。svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: You look upset. Why?svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: I have trouble getting my English pronunciation right.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Why don't you listen to English songs and repeat them?svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: That sounds like a good idea.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Maybe you could join an English club.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: You're in the school English club, aren't you?svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: No. I'm in the sports club.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)听第二段对话,回答第13—15小题。svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Your spoken English is pretty good. How do you usually practice it?svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: I always talk to my partner.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: Who is your partner?svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Lucy. She's an international student. She lives in my house. We're in the same college.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: That's great. But what will you do if she leaves for her home?svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Well, I'll talk to myself. That is, I speak one role first, then the other.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)M: You're really creative. Have you ever practiced like that?svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)W: Yes, I did it when I was 19 years old. That was one year ago.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅳ. 听短文,完成表格。svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Today I'm going to introduce a television show. You can watch it to learn English. The show is called The Amazing Race. It takes place kind of in real life. The teams in this show have to compete in many challenges, and those challenges are often in real-world situations. I like it for several reasons. First, while they're on show, they have to talk to each other, so you hear a lot of really good English conversations. Second, because it's a competition, you can learn some words and expressions for cheering people on. What's more, they travel around the world, and you get to know what it's like in other countries.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)

svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)

svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)

svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)

svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)参考答案svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅰ. 1-5 ABCAC Ⅱ. 6-10 BCAABsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅲ. 11-15 ACCCBsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅳ. 16. Race 17. compete in 18. conversationssvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)19. expressions 20. countriessvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅴ. 21-25 DABCB 26-30 ADCDB 31-35 BACCBsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅵ. 36-40 DABAB 41-45 DCACBsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅶ. 46-50 CDEFAsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅷ. 51-55 AADBA 56-60 BCBCA 61-65 ACBEDsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅸ. 66. brains 67. pronounces 68. partnerssvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)69. ability 70. to createsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅹ. 71. listen word by wordsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)72. the secret to achievingsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)73. to connect; with; interestsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)74. What / How about reading aloudsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)75. Please pay attention tosvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅺ. 76. amazing 77. illness 78. worsesvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)79. to discover 80. thin 81. meals 82. increasedsvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)83. gift 84. but 85. describesvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Ⅻ. One possible version:svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Hi, Wang Yun,svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)To help you improve your writing, I'd like to give you some advice.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)To begin with, you don't know what to write about. I think you should read more. By reading you can increase your vocabulary. If you have a large vocabulary, it is easier to express yourself in writing. Also reading is a great way to help you experience different kinds of writing. What's more, why don't you fall into the habit of writing? Write something every day. As the saying goes, “Practice makes perfect.” You could begin by writing short ones about everything you're interested in.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Then, there are always lots of grammar mistakes in your writing. Don't worry about it. I advise you to do lots of grammar exercises in your free time. By doing so, you'll improve your grammar.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)I hope my advice is useful and you'll make great progress in your writing.svn师哈哈(biiyy.com)Li Huasvn师哈哈(biiyy.com)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.