主题

7万

帖子

23万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2020-10-9 14:08:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
学生双语报2019年N版H专版湖南专版高二下第39期答案小编已经收集整理好了,感兴趣的伙伴注意查看哦wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)

wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)学生双语报2019年N版H专版湖南专版高二下第39期答案

wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)

wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)

wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)

wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)学生双语报2018-2019学年高二N版H版湖南专版第39期测试题参考答案模块八Unit 2听力和基础知识检测参考答案wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)Part 玉wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)1-5 CCAAB 6-10 AACCBwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)11-15 CBBBA 16-20 AACBAwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)Part ⅡwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)一、1. string 2. cast 3. awesomewCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. stubborn 5. dared 6. seizedwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)7. deadline 8. evidentwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)二、1. disturbing 2. unwilling 3. mercifulwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. broken 5. universalwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)三、1. is set in 2. At first sightwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. instead of 4. depends onwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. died of 6. has taken onwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)四、1. was condemned to deathwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. asked for Jane’s hand in marriagewCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. fell in love with 4. It is evident thatwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. should be handed inwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)6. had his first book publishedwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)7. was scolded; for 8. on his way to workwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)五、1. No parking!wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)2. He hoped to go swimming although his mumwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)didn’t allow himto.wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)3. Don’t touch my newcomputer.wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. Though tired, Mr Lee didn’t stop working.wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)5. When necessary, we will employ more workerswCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)in July and August.wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)模块八Unit 2 综合能力检测参考答案wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)Part 玉wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)1-5 DCBAC 6-10 DBCDAwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)11-15 BCBDA 16-20 CDACBwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)Part 域wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)第一节1-4 BCDA 5-8 DCCAwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)第二节1-5 FEGADwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)Part IIIwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)第一节(One possible version)wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)1. was owned 2. to give 3. ThewCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)4. of 5. made 6. whilewCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)7. houses 8. wooden 9. importancewCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)10. mostlywCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)第二节(One possible version)wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)Lin Tao and I traveled to New York this summer.wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)We arrived in earlier July and moved into anwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)earlywCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)apartment near Columbia University. We exploredwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)restaurant and museums nearby. We also went outwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)restaurantswCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)a bit of farther to see more. During our secondwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)week, we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge andwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)had ∧ good view of the city. We took manywCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)awCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)photos and shared it with our friends. I lovewCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)themwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)theater, so see a play was my favorite part of thewCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)seeingwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)trip. Therefore, the holiday soon came to an endwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)HoweverwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)and we had to leave. On the way back home, wewCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)begin to discuss our next vacation. He wanted towCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)beganwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)visit Italy, and I finally persuaded himto visitwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)butwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)Thailand that we’d have more fun.wCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)wherewCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)限时综合能力训练1-4 BDCD 5-8 ADBAwCF师哈哈(biiyy.com)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.